1. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

ALL SOLD 7 CRK knives - mammoth bark, Damascus, carbon fiber, tanto

Discussion in 'Chris Reeve Knives for sale' started by thenever, Feb 13, 2021.

1. thenever

thenever Platinum Member Platinum Member

Dec 14, 2012
    Hello all - I have been away for a while. If there is info missing or you have questions just ask. Can’t seem to upload more photos. Can send more as needed.

Rules: first “I’ll take it” in the thread or PM gets priority. Payment due via PayPal 12 hours from when I confirm an “I’ll take it” by changing the status to “sold pending payment”.

Shipping: US shipping preferred and I’ll use 2-day USPS priority mail with insurance. If someone wants me to ship to another country, we can discuss via PM.

knife 1: Large Sebenza with mammoth bark scales and Damascus blade. Note: the previous owner had CRK switch out the original blade for a Damascus blade and the receipt is included. Includes original box, leather pouch, CRK cloth, info card, hex tool.
    Condition: Excellent! Centered blade. One thing to note is that there is some minor fading in the Damascus blade near the tip (blade side) on both sides. Maybe the previous owner sliced an apple. I don’t know. I bought it like this. Super smooth for a Damascus blade. Given the quality of the mammoth on this one I am pricing it higher. Unless things have changed around here, Mammoth scales like this do not come along often.
    Price: sold

knife 2: Small Sebenza with mammoth scales and S35VN blade. Includes original box, leather pouch, CRK cloth, info card, hex tool.
    Condition: Excellent! Centered blade. I think there is a little wear along the edge of the clip.
    Price:$sold

knife 3: mnandi with mammoth bark scales and S35VN blade. Includes original box, leather pouch, CRK cloth, info card, and hex tool.
    Condition. Excellent! Centered blade. I don’t see any wear. The lock is at 75% or so, which is where most mnandi’s have been for me. Again, this kind of mammoth bark doesn’t come along often.
    Price: $Sold

knife 4: small sebenza with micarta scales and Damascus blade. Includes original box, leather pouch, CRK cloth, info card, hex tool.
    Condition: Excellent! Centered blade. The tip of the Damascus blade edge has some dark lines (appears to be part the Damascus texture). Also, you can feel the texture variation of the Damascus when opening and closing the blade.
    Price: $sold

knife 5: large sebenza carbon fiber with S35 VN blade. Includes original box, leather pouch, CRK cloth, info card, hex tool. The leather cover had been carried and has taken the shape of the knife.
    Condition: Good. Centered blade. This one has some snail trails. Smooth action.
    Price: $sold

Knife 6: large sebenza with micarta scales and tanto S35VN blade. Includes original box, CRK cloth, info card, hex tool.
    Condition: Very Good. Centered blade smooth action.
    Price:$sold

Knife 7: ti-lock blue steam. Includes original box, CRK cloth, info card, hex tools.
    Condition: Bought new. Some handling. Not carried. The blade has always been slightly off-center to the right by 5-10%. I’ve noticed that tightening screws helps center it more at the cost of a little less smoothness in the action.
    Price: sold

Attached Files:

Last edited: Feb 13, 2021
    loon#r, JasonPaul and Mowabb65 like this.
  2. foldingknifefan

foldingknifefan Gold Member Gold Member Basic Member

Jun 3, 2020
    I will take the small mammoth and tilock please

pm sent as well

JasonPaul likes this.
  3. Salim Nice

Salim Nice Gold Member Gold Member

May 3, 2018
    In blue steam

Mowabb65 likes this.
  4. Mowabb65

Mowabb65 Gold Member Gold Member

Nov 6, 2017
    In for all three of the Mammoths.

5. andylu

andylu Gold Member Gold Member

Oct 20, 2017
    I will take knife2

6. tturner2

tturner2 Gold Member Gold Member

Dec 16, 2019
    I'll do carbon fiber

7. sn0wman72

sn0wman72 Gold Member Gold Member

Oct 13, 2017
    I will take the Mnandi with mammoth bark scales, sending PM for payment info

8. Wockytocky

Wockytocky Basic Member Basic Member

Aug 5, 2018
    Seconds on the large carbon fiber

9. RBB2

RBB2 Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 20, 2020
    Unlikely backup on 2, 5, 7

10. Mowabb65

Mowabb65 Gold Member Gold Member

Nov 6, 2017
    msg sent as well

11. Knifeguy570

Knifeguy570 Gold Member Gold Member

Jul 18, 2018
    Interested in knife 4 and 6
    Sending pm

12. jp884

jp884 Gold Member Gold Member

Sep 30, 2010
    I’ll take the large mammoth bark to if still available

13. khsaccali

khsaccali

Feb 14, 2017
    Third in line for number 2 however unlikely. Or maybe I am 5th in line. Whatever, in line.

14. JasonPaul

JasonPaul Gold Member Gold Member

Nov 28, 2016
    I'll jump in line for number 1 please

15. rdwilson32

rdwilson32

Aug 10, 2017
    In for blue steam

16. joe22vb

joe22vb

Dec 27, 2013
    If the carbon fiber or tanto fall thru I’ll take either

17. LIN

LIN Platinum Member Platinum Member

Mar 29, 2015
    Knife 6: large sebenza with micarta scales and tanto S35VN blade. Includes original box, CRK cloth, info card, hex tool.

Take it

18. iwantone

iwantone

Oct 15, 2017
    May I ask what the mammoth Mnandi sold for?
    Bummed i missed it, but just in case: I'll take seconds if it doesnt work out

19. Hoytarcher10

Hoytarcher10 Gold Member Gold Member

Jul 26, 2010
    ill be a backup on #1. Ready to pay