• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

All sold but will make more on request. San mai

Hey guys,
Its been a while since I've posted on here. As some of you know, I've been going through a rough patch lately. Im going through a custody battle that is taking up a lot of time and money, and on top of that just had surgery to remove screws from my left knee from a previous injury that have been bothering me. So since my life sounds like a bad country song of late, Im selling off some San Mai Billets I've had made up to help with the court costs and medical bills. I also have a very small bar of Hitachi Blue Super that is perfect size to weld the edge into axes or hatchets or even taco welds in kitchen knives. It also would be good size for some slip joints. Let me know if you need a size billet that i don't have and i can forge one out for you to get you the size you need! Check out the pics below, They are what the finished product looks like. First ill take it gets whatever you choose

The San Mai Billets

0 Total with a W2 Core and A203E Cladding---- sold

0Total with 1095 Core and A203E Cladding---- sold

All the Billets are about 10" Long x 1 3/4" Wide x 3/16" thick but I can forge them out to whatever size you may need

Hitachi Blue Super Bar-- 3 Feet Long x 10MM wide x 3MM thick---- $75 Shipped

6A7A7182-B1AB-4618-8442-8CCE583E91CA_zpsktlxgvib.jpg
9232DA51-DD25-4235-8354-351BB26D1404_zpscirybglk.jpg
3C889572-4E1D-4506-AA82-B79833C1407B_zpsdcacurxg.jpg

Last edited:
Figure out the shipping to Ontario Canada (postal code N0G1S0)and I will take one bar of the W2. I can Paypal you immediately. Should fit in a flat package USPS only please, no rush cheapest shipping is best.
Steve

Steve, I'm a big fan of your work. I can't wait to see what you make!
Last time I shipped to Ontario I was able to get a billet there for $10 using usps. If that's ok with you my paypal is masonleeth@gmail.com
Thanks

Last edited:
Hey Mason,

I'm interested in a bar of the 1095 San Mai if available. Any chance you can draw it out a bit longer and thinner (for a kitchen knife)? If so, let me know what it'd cost!

Mike

Hey Mason,

I'm interested in a bar of the 1095 San Mai if available. Any chance you can draw it out a bit longer and thinner (for a kitchen knife)? If so, let me know what it'd cost!

Mike

I have one more 1095 billet. Let me know the length and width of the knife you are planning on making and I'll try to draw it out to what you need.

I would love to get a hold of some billets any chance you can forge a few for me, the prices are gone so i dont know what is the price range and i will take the hitachi bar !

Back