• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

ALL SOLD: Chris Reeve Knives

Chris Reeve Knives Small Sebenza 21 Blue "Paw Prints"
DOB 3/25/15

This is a a Plaza Cutlery exclusive knife. I bought it new recently, but I bought some custom knifes the past few days and I need to sell for funds. Carried a few times and has a few trails on scales. I am the original owner. Please look at photos.

Comes Complete
No Trades
SOLDl

PayPal Only (howardcdouglas (at) gmail) is PayPal and Email
Will Sell and Ship to Lower 48 States Only
Any questions please PM me

View attachment 558668 View attachment 558669 View attachment 558670 View attachment 558671 View attachment 558672

Last edited:
CRK: Large Sebenza 21 UG "NIGHT SKY" with Mother of Pearl cabochon

DOB 3/24/15

Never carried. Please look at photos.

Comes Complete
No Trades
SOLD to ajack60

PayPal Only

Last edited:
CRK: Small Sebenza 21 with Polished blade, Double Blue Thumb Lugs and Blue Spacer Bead on black lanyard included

DOB 2/4/14

Carried, snail trails, solid lockup. Please look at photos.

Comes Complete
No Trades
SOLD to twsutton

PayPal Only

Last edited:
Sent an email for PayPal info, cannot send a PM, keeps giving a database error

Shoot hate I missed this one last night. Would've given you my firstborn for that one.

Were these picked up from lava lamp? I recall he used the exact same two models for a sebenza vs alias review

I don't know who or what lava lamp is?? This blue paw sebenza knife were purchased as I said in the ad DIRECT from Dan at Plaza Cutlery as they are the exclusive dealer of that design.

Last edited:
Oh no worries! Lavalamp is a bf member and he did an awesome review back in 2011, sebenza vs alias. He used the exact same models as you have for the review!

Back