• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

ALL SOLD**Clearance Sale**- Mixed Species, Unique pieces

I'm clearing out some of this stuff to make way for new stuff. There are some interesting pieces in here.

All prices include shipping to the US. Paypal preferred. US sales only on these please.

#1: $15 K&G Stabilized Buckeye Burl- 1 15/16" x 5" x 1"- SOLD
#2: $15 K&G Stabilized Buckeye Burl- 1 15/16" x 5" x 1 1/8" "- SOLD
#3: $15 K&G Stabilized Hawaiian Curly Mango- 1 5/8" x 5 5/8" x 1" SOLD
#4: $15 K&G Stabilized Hawaiian Curly Mango- 1 5/8" x 5 5/8" x 1" SOLD
Fronts:

Backs:

Next is some rainbow color banded Hawaiian Koa. I think these are really cool. Pics don't do any justice to the vivid color bands. Gold/honey/reddish brown and burgundy tones. Nice big solid blocks, old growth koa. Natural blocks, could be stabilized and still a real bargain.

#5: $15 2" x 5 1/4" x 1 1/8" SOLD
#6: $15 2 1/4" x 5 1/4" x 1" SOLD
#7: $15 2" x 5 1/4" x 1 1/8" SOLD
#8: $15 2 1/8" x 5 3/8" x 1 1/8" SOLD
#9: $15 2" x 5 1/4" x 1 1/8" SOLD
Fronts:

Backs:

Next up a 3 pack of curly claro walnut blocks. Natural blocks. Nice and dry and hard. Blocks measure :
2 1/4" x 5" x 1 1/16"

Price is $35 shipped. SOLD
Fronts:

Backs:

Lastly, this HUGE chunk of curly claro walnut for sale. It's dry and hard and ready to use. It's pretty ripped with curl throughout and really beautiful color banding. There are probably at least 18 nice full size blocks that could be cut out of this and maybe a lot more. And I don't even know how many scales it would make. There is a lot of value in this, even if you want to cut the blocks and have them stabilized yourself.

The piece measures 10 1/8" long on one edge, 9 1/4" long on the other edge, 6" wide at one end and 7 1/2" wide at the other end and a full 3 1/4" thick.

Price is $65 shipped to the US. Paypal preferred. SOLD

Last edited:
John i'll take all blocks of Koa 5,6,7,8,9 can you invoice me ? Thanks,-Vince

John i'll take all blocks of Koa 5,6,7,8,9 can you invoice me ? Thanks,-Vince

Will do Vince. I don't think you'll be sorry. These aren't the curly stuff that koa is known for but these are really cool blocks. Thank you!

Will do Vince. I don't think you'll be sorry. These aren't the curly stuff that koa is known for but these are really cool blocks. Thank you!

They will look good on my Russell Green River's,my Dexters too Guys should appreciate the beauty of that stuff thank you

I'll take 1 and 2 if available. I'm pretty new and don't have any feedback so I'm willing to jump through any hoops you'd like. Thanks!

I'll take 1 and 2 if available. I'm pretty new and don't have any feedback so I'm willing to jump through any hoops you'd like. Thanks!

You got 'em Josh. No hoops necessary. You can send paypal to jdoyleknives AT gmail DOT com The total is $30. As long as paypal goes through...we're good to go. :)

Thank you!

You got 'em Josh. No hoops necessary. You can send paypal to jdoyleknives AT gmail DOT com The total is $30. As long as paypal goes through...we're good to go. :)

Thank you!
Done! Just sent my first two knives in for heat treat today and can't wait to get them back and finished out. Thanks!

Done! Just sent my first two knives in for heat treat today and can't wait to get them back and finished out. Thanks!

I got the payment Josh. There is no shipping address with the paypal info though. Please send it to me in an email to that same email address and I'll get these shipped right out.

You'll like this buckeye. It looks like a sleeper in the pics but polished out nice, there is a bunch of cool figure that will come to life.

The only thing left is the 3 walnut blocks for $35. That's a pretty good price for 3 nice big blocks with good figure. Let's give 'em a home. :)

Thanks for everyone that helped clear this out. All of this stuff that's paid for will be shipped tomorrow.

I got the payment Josh. There is no shipping address with the paypal info though. Please send it to me in an email to that same email address and I'll get these shipped right out.

You'll like this buckeye. It looks like a sleeper in the pics but polished out nice, there is a bunch of cool figure that will come to life.
That's weird. Ok I'll send ya an email. I noticed in your description you said they had some figure. Can't wait to see them.

Got the Koa John,wonderful ! Buy with confidence from John Good deals thank you,-Vince

Back