• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

ALL SOLD Copper Gear Hinderer Investigator Maverick Pry Multitool

I have the following mostly copper items for sale. All come with original packaging and literature pictured below. Prices are net to me--I pay shipping via USPS First Class Package to U.S. lower 48 states. Please see pictures and PM (or email at dukeraul606@gmail.com) with questions, requests for additional info, and to claim an item. Items are already priced fairly, so prices are firm. Thank you for your interest!

Copper Hinderer Investigator Pen. Purchased early 2019 from major online retailer and carried and used lightly. SOLD.

Maverick Customs Mini Pry Multitool. Frag pattern and multicolor lightning finish. Purchased June 2019 through maker's website. SOLD.

KeyBar Copper Key Organizer. Purchased early 2019 from major online retailer. Carried for just a couple months. SOLD.

Desert Blade Works Copper Duster/Knuck/Bottle Opener & Copper FO Bead. Sold as a set with bead and lanyard tied to the duster as pictured below. Purchased both early 2019 from major online retailer. Never carried--just kind of a fidget item. SOLD.

CopperGear.JPG HindererPen.JPG MaverickPryTool.JPG CopperKeyBar.JPG CopperDuster.JPG

Last edited:
Back