• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

ALL SOLD/GONE - Sm Starbenza, Sm Inkosi (Ins&Mic), CF Mnandi

Thinning the herd. Really love all 3 of these blades but just not able to justify them all sitting in the knife drawer at once...All 3 were purchased new, by me, from authorized dealers. None have been modified in any way. They all include original box, birthday cards, paperwork, tools, grease, etc.

All prices are NET to me (gift or add for fees) and include USPS Priority CONUS Shipping. I'll accept USPS Money Order or Paypal. NO TRADES

1. Small Starbenza - DOB is 4/9/13 -This one has been the most use of the three listed. I've owned this for a while. Shows some character on the handled but I always liked it that way. Was thinking of sending it in for a "Spa" treatment but decided I like it better with a little wear and tear on it. Blade is sharp, has been touched up by my on a Sharpmaker once or twice over the years. Smooth opener and no lock stick whatsoever. I purchased it directly from Wilson Combat. I'm looking for $withdrawn

2. Small Inkosi Micarta Insingo - DOB is 10/31/17 - Purchased new last November - it saw some carry over the winter months but no major use. Was a commuter knife I carried to work a lot. Original edge, smooth opener, etc. - its a great little knife. $SOLD

3. Carbon Fiber Mnandi - DOB 4/30/18 - Wow this is an impressive little knife. Beautiful, and probably too nice for the likes of me! Purchased new, not used at all but carried to and from my office and church a few times and frequently played with. Mostly kept in sheath. $SOLD

A903D7C7-877B-489F-BBB0-77602BDA415E.jpeg

FAADA611-3193-4BB0-B2F8-EF4D866177D3.jpeg

Last edited:
If you have any wiggle room on the Mnandi, I'm interested. Shoot me an email; same username at here at gmail. First two 00 are zeros.

Back