• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

All Sold - Landi MPS/Kinzua/PSK

Hey BF,

So here are a couple from my shelves (all are brand new never used) and one MPS that was cut from 3/16 stock... gives it a whole different feel.

1) Sold - Old School PSK (from years back) with kydex for $59.
2) Sold - Available - MPS in Natural Micarta Kydex Sheaths for $79.
3) Sold - Kinzua in Black Micarta with Black Kydex Sheath for $79.
4) Sold - I also have two of the 10XX steel MPS blanks available for $19 a piece. I had one customer upgrade to another knife and I miscounted on the other...

Kinzua at OAL of 7 1/2, cutting edge at 3 3/8. Water jet from 5/32 stock. Steel is 154CM, Professionally heat treated to a guaranteed Rc 59-60 by Peters Heat Treat.

Kinzua review: http://www.woodsmonkey.com/landi-kinuza-knife-review

MPS at OAL 8, cutting edge at 3 1/2. Cut out of 3/16 stock. Steel is 1095, Professionally heat treated to a guaranteed Rc 59-60 by Peters Heat Treat.

Old School PSK at OAL 6 3/8, cutting edge at 2 1/8. Cut out of 3/32 stock. Steel is A2, Professionally heat treated to a guaranteed Rc 59-60 by Peters Heat Treat.

Grind: Full Flat from Spine to edge by me. All knives will come with a detachable belt loop.

Payment via Credit/Debit invoice which leads to a secured page for payment, MO, check...are fine. Shipping is free CONUS, at cost internationally. No Paypal Please.

I have an Instagram account at https://www.instagram.com/landiknives/ please follow me if you would.

Contact me here on BF or via landiknives@gmail.com with any questions.

Thanks for looking, I do appreciate it!

P1010653 by Landi Knives, on Flickr

P1010652 by Landi Knives, on Flickr

P1010650 by Landi Knives, on Flickr

P1010654 by Landi Knives, on Flickr

P1010657 by Landi Knives, on Flickr

P1010656 by Landi Knives, on Flickr

P1010658 by Landi Knives, on Flickr

P1010662 by Landi Knives, on Flickr

P1010660 by Landi Knives, on Flickr

P1010659 by Landi Knives, on Flickr

Thanks for looking.

Last edited:
Very nice, John!

I'd love to see a revival of the bush shiv, and maybe a mini bush shiv with 1/2" less handle an 1 1/2 inch less blade. Would work for the blade shape would work for bushcraft and EDC.

Keep up the great work.

Very nice, John!

I'd love to see a revival of the bush shiv, and maybe a mini bush shiv with 1/2" less handle an 1 1/2 inch less blade. Would work for the blade shape would work for bushcraft and EDC.

Keep up the great work.

Hey Jester60, I will take a look at that. thanks so much!

Love the looks of that Kinzua, hope you come out with some more of those, especially in 154cm. As always great work John!

Love the looks of that Kinzua, hope you come out with some more of those, especially in 154cm. As always great work John!

Thanks jhiggs1216! I may do a batch of A2 Kinzuas soon. I also have it drawn up as a folder :thumbsup:

Jonh that kinzua is a sweet looking knife! Are you no longer making those?

Jonh that kinzua is a sweet looking knife! Are you no longer making those?

Thanks TRog! I am planning on a small run of 32 in about 4 months. Ill start to put a list together of those interested. It will be in A2.

Thanks jhiggs1216! I may do a batch of A2 Kinzuas soon. I also have it drawn up as a folder :thumbsup:
John,
A folder with that style and in 154cm would be great. What blade length are you thinking on the folder would love to see it around 3"

John,
A folder with that style and in 154cm would be great. What blade length are you thinking on the folder would love to see it around 3"

Hey Jhiggs1216 - that should be right where it ends up. Thanks bud!

Back