• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

ALL SOLD: Spyderco Kapara NIB, Benchmade 940 Nice Clean User

Heirphoto

Gold Member
Thinning out 2 I just don't use.

SOLD: NIB, Spyderco Kapara. Perfect new condition, no issues, no damage, unused or carried. Played with at my desk, used in a few photos then back in the box. Nice opening action, good lockup, usual firm compression lock release. Factory edge w/box and papers and I will throw in a felt pocket slip in case you do carry it. $165 shipped boxed Priority SOLD

SOLD: Carried a few times and slightly pimped, Benchmade 940. Looks 99$ new except a small chip in the black coating on each side where the swedge starts and the purple coating was removed from the backspacer. Nice polished edge on this one, razor sharp. Good centering and lockup, smooth swing free action, no play. Really a nice example. The original clip is gone but it comes with both a short Bugout clip installed and an extra split arrow clip. Cool user, no issues. With box, bag and papers too. $125 shipped boxed Priority. (pics in first reply) SOLD

PM with any questions and lets leave the replies for possible "I will take it" responses. No trade on, sorry.

Last edited:
SOLD: Carried a few times and slightly pimped, Benchmade 940. Looks 99$ new except a small chip in the black coating on each side where the swedge starts and the purple coating was removed from the backspacer. Nice polished edge on this one, razor sharp. Good centering and lockup, smooth swing free action, no play. Really a nice example. The original clip is gone but it comes with both a short Bugout clip installed and an extra split arrow clip. Cool user, no issues. With box, bag and papers too. $125 shipped boxed Priority. SOLD

Last edited:
I will take the 940 user, been looking for one, never had a 940. IM me your PAYPAL details and I'll pay promptly.

Back