• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

ALL SOLD. Spyderco PM2s, Para 3 LW Franken knife

Selling a few knives. Ill give as much info about each one that I can. All sales will be thru PayPal goods and services. I will ship to the address that's in PayPal, so make sure your address is current. All knives will come in a small flat rate box, and tracking numbers will be inboxed to you, as well as updated in PayPal. Shipping only in the US.

First up is a DLT exclusive Red M390 PM2. This one is from the second drop by DLT Trading. It has only been handled a few times. Never cut anything or been out of the box for more than a few minutes. Pristine and centered. Asking $170 shipped. SOLD.
full
full
full
full
full

Next up is a user KnifeWorks exclusive CF PM2 with M4 steel. This knife has been used, there is patina forming on the blade. I have also sanded down the scales to make them more smooth. The very tip has broken off from a drop, but its just the very tip of it. The blade has also been tested for hardness, and it came in at 64.3 HRC. I will include that paperwork in the box. It has been sharpened a couple times. Asking $90 shipped. SOLD
full

full

full

full

full

full

full

Last up is a franken knife Para 3 LW, with DLT exclusive red LW scales, and black CTS-BD1N blade. The blade has never cut anything, still has factory edge on it. Alignment is off to the clip side, and it doesn't drop shut. With a little tweaking im sure this could be perfect. Asking $80 shipped. SOLD.
full

full

full

Thanks for looking. Any questions you can inbox me and I'll answer them as soon as I can.

Last edited:
Back