• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

ALL SOLD Umnumzaan, LG Sebenza 21 Insingo, SM Sebenza 21 Insingo Micarta

1) SOLD Umnumzaan, Has seen pocket carry and some light cutting, has snail trails on clip and body and very fine scratches on blade(nothing you can feel). I tried to make pictures look worse than in person. Blade is centered and very sharp. Original box and papers, and cloth. Will only ship to lower 48 states. SOLD PayPal Net to me I'll cover the shipping, No trades, first I'll take it post gets preference.

2) SOLD Large Sebenza 21 Insingo, with blue hardware. Has seen pocket carry and some light cutting, has snail trails on clip and body. Blue Thumb stud has color wear on the top. I tried to make pictures look worse than in person. Blade is centered and very sharp. Has blue spacer and lanyard pin. Original box and papers, grease, cloth, and wrench. Will only ship to lower 48 states. SOLD PayPal Net to me I'll cover the shipping. No trades, first I'll take it post gets preference.

3) SOLD Small Sebenza 21 Insingo, Black Micarta Inlay with blue hardware. Has seen pocket carry and some light cutting, has snail trails on clip and body. Blue Thumb stud has color wear on the top. Has blue spacer and lanyard pin(no lanyard). I tried to make pictures look worse than in person. Blade is centered and very sharp. Original box and papers, grease, cloth, and wrench. Will only ship to lower 48 states. SOLD PayPal Net to me I'll cover the shipping. No trades, first I'll take it post gets preference.

Last edited:
Back