1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

3. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Ka-Bar Becker BK5 Magnum Camp , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!
    Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday July 27!

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, July 28 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here
  4. Week 29 drawing for the BladeForums.com 20th Anniversary Year of Giveaways live stream going on from 5-6PM eastern!!
    Tune in to our YouTube Channel, http://www.youtube.com/TheRealBladeforums, we'll be drawing winners for BladeForums.com merchandise & the grand prize:
    a Ron Flaherty Folder , along with BladeForums branded gear!

Additional prize(s) will be awarded to people in the livestream chat, so watch for your chance to win bonus prize(s)

All Sold

Discussion in 'For Sale: Folding Knives (Individual)' started by Hillbilly86, Feb 20, 2015.

1. Hillbilly86

Hillbilly86

Dec 31, 2013
    All Sold

Spyderco Ti Military- LNIB this knife looks great, I may have carried it one time but I don't think I ever did. It has never cut anything either. I opened and closed it a few times but that was it. It also has the steel insert on the lock up. It is a beautiful knife. $old via PayPal gift, or $old via PayPal goods and services.

Sebenza 25 - this knife is in great condition, I carried it for about a week, but never cut anything. There are a few small marks, mostly on the clip. It has been sitting in a box most of its life, and comes with all of the original stuff in the box. $old via PayPal gift.

Bradley Alias 1- LNIB this knife is beautiful, and very hard to find since they were discontinued some time ago. It has only been out of the box to take pictures since I got it back from Benchmade. I had them replace the combo edge blade that was on it with a plain edge. And before that the knife had never been out of the box let alone carried. $old via PayPal gift. IMG_0145.jpg IMG_0148.jpg IMG_0147.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1424406925.021574.jpg

Last edited: Mar 2, 2015
  2. spacetal

spacetal

May 13, 2012
    Email sent on Bradley.

3. Quiet

Quiet "That guy" Platinum Member

Oct 11, 2013
    You need to update your user-level. If you have not already paid for Gold, I would strongly suggest doing so. Non-Gold members aren't allowed to sell on the Exchange.

4. blsnelling

blsnelling

Feb 22, 2006
    Non-gold members don't have the ability to start a thread in the Exchange.

5. Hillbilly86

Hillbilly86

Dec 31, 2013
    I've been a gold member for over a year.

6. Jerry Strawman

Jerry Strawman

Apr 17, 2013
    Simply updating your user level, per listed directions, will show that.

7. Hillbilly86

Hillbilly86

Dec 31, 2013
    It was updated to my user level, but i guess when I renewed my membership it reset. Should be good now.

8. ctrsurf

ctrsurf

Feb 1, 2012
    Emailed re Alias, thanks! Pics?

9. jonbutcheraxis

jonbutcheraxis

Oct 27, 2005
    Polished blade or stonewashed ?

10. Hillbilly86

Hillbilly86

Dec 31, 2013
    Which one? Pics should be working now.

11. Hillbilly86

Hillbilly86

Dec 31, 2013
    Sebenza and Spyderco are still available!!

12. Hillbilly86

Hillbilly86

Dec 31, 2013
    Last price drop posted!!

13. Hillbilly86

Hillbilly86

Dec 31, 2013
    Final Price Drop Before I Remove Posting!!

14. Lebowski22

Lebowski22 Gold Member Gold Member

Jun 23, 2011
    I'll take the Ti Millie

Payment sent

Last edited: Mar 1, 2015
  15. Hillbilly86

Hillbilly86

Dec 31, 2013
    Payment received