• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

All Sold

Status
Not open for further replies.
E2DC5045-1838-4F76-B093-1C5711F9BD02.jpeg 149B1F75-A113-4946-BCAA-79F3851A55E0.jpeg AA975016-CA76-4408-92FE-FE093481185D.jpeg

https://imgur.com/gallery/2qpfRDZ?s=sms

Knife sale!!

Hoping to keep these in Canada. All prices are in CAD. EMT preferred method of payment. Prices include shipping within Canada.

Shirogorov Neon Zero: Sold

Factory edge, catch and release. Lock up is at %15 percent. Classics shiro action. Second owner, I’ve never carried or cut. No marks on the blade and no snail trails that I can see. Comes with box and warranty Card/cloth.

M Strider SnG Monkey Edge Exclusive:
SOLD

Factory Edge, no marks on the Blade. Little dote on the coating by thumb stud, no noticeable. Lock side pivot is a little discoloured, came like this from Strider. %20 to %25 lock up. Knife pretty much new. Blades centred.

Wilson Combat Chris Reeves Umnamzaan:

Withdrawn

Picked this guy up from a fellow BF member. Got it professionally mirror polished. Used, light scratch on the blade that’s very hard to capture. Comes with 2 pocket clips. The WC pocket clip and lanyard we’re removed when I used this. Almost no snail trails, very clean. Doesn’t need SPA. Lock up %60, blade centred.

Spyderco Paramilitary 2 All Black:

Sold

Purchased new, only opened 2 boxes. Comes with deep carry clip. Light scratches on blade. Blade cantered. Just not for me.

Spydero Paramilitary 3 All Black:
Sold

New in the box, never used. Inspected and opened, put back into knife case. Never cut or carried.

Last edited:
Blumnie and FlipperDave Pm with phone number and I’ll texts you guys videos. Having trouble emailing it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back