• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

All Sold

Texoma

Gold Member
All knives listed were purchased direct from a GEC dealer, safe queens since, only out for pictures and they will all ship in their tube. The 15 came from the factory with a nice backspring scuff, see 3rd pic that might or might not buff out.

Please follow the exchange rules and keep all comments, questions and offers out of the thread. First "I’ll take it" post followed by a prompt PM gets it and I have the right to sell to whom I please. If you can't PM because of your membership level post your email address in this thread and you can edit/remove later. I only accept PayPal G&S, will ship USPS priority small flat rate box tomorrow and will only ship to Contiguous United States, sorry to all others. No trades.

15b.jpg

15bs.jpg

152118 OD green linen micarta $old

78eb.jpg

782117 Elderberry jig bone $old

78wb.jpg

782117 White bone $old

85b.jpg

852118 Jigged brazilian cherry $old

92eb.jpg

922219 Elderbeery jig bone $old

Last edited:
well guys you all put me on the spot with just posting 78, the white goes to we are one and let me check my PMs because the first PM on the red with the time post gets it

Hey guys, with the 78 post confusion I'm selling the 78 Elderbeery to GaryFx because his PM was first

922219 Elderbeery jig bone is still available with a price drop all others are sold, thank you BF

Back