• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Allan Blade

Just received my bushcrafter in D2 from Allan. Great knife & sheath, -excellent fit & finish- and good communication with Allan all the way. This is my 2nd knife from him and I would not hesitate to order again.

-Emile

That's great to hear someone got good deal with Allan Blade.

Hello Allan Blade, can you please send me the payments now?

Joe

Hey ,

Yes JOE another payment will be on its way this comming week to you .

should be back on schedual for the remainig refund payments i am sending you.

Regards, Allan Blade

More than two weeks since I posted now, still have no check in.
Can you trust this guy anymore? :confused:

Joe Chen said:
More than two weeks since I posted now, still have no check in.

That's a real shame Joe, and sorry to hear that this fiasco has continued. :(

Joe Chen said:
Can you trust this guy anymore? :confused:

There is an old saying, “Once a POS. . . .always a POS,” and I believe that Allen Blade is the founder, CEO and president of the POS society !

GigOne said:
That's a real shame Joe, and sorry to hear that this fiasco has continued.

This is a shame, as the guy can make a great knife. I have three of them and I like them all.

Come on Alan, get Joe his money like you promised. I really want to believe that you have turned over a new leaf, but it has been way too long since you sent the last payment to Joe.

Joe,

I went just today and got a money order for you , this payment is a bit less but its in the mail none the less. Sent to Jonny Liao

i got behind on the payments as , well i just didnt have the money.

I had to Pay alot of money to bury my Grandfather and it drained every last cent i had. I notified a few people last week there knives were ready to ship , just go the money in and got a money order for you.

SOrry for the delay, but it just wasnt possible to send what i didnt have.

I know nobody cares a bit , but that was the situation.

Allan

Yup, you are right Alan. no one cares anymore, it's excuse after excuse.

Just pay Joe in full as a reward and testament to his patience with you...

It's been a month +. . . . soooo.................BTTT. . . . .

Hey Joe Chen. . . . . .how ya doin' bud ? Any progress with Allan Blade ?

Hi GigOne,
Man thanks for the BTTT.
Yeah I got one check from the maker and like he said in the last post "this payment is a bit less". He was right the check is 1/4 value of the previous check I got. I had received three $100 checks from him before (last year), plus this new one, he now sent me $325 and still have $675 to go.
Sorry for going to the detail but I think I better leave information here.

In the $25 way, I have a loooooong way to go to complete it.
But after 10 months waiting he finally sent me the fourth check.
I don't and can't ask too much, at least it's a not bad start.
Let's see what will come in the future and I'll treat him fair to post the exactly what I receive.

Honestly I hope his business is good so I can go through all of this as soon as possible. He seems to treat his new customers pretty good.

Sorry for the long boring soap opera and thanks for the supporting my friends.
Joe

Edit:
For the record, he sent the newest check out on July 9, 2005 and the check was bought on July 8, 2005. Funny you can check the date he posted and the date he really sent the check out.

Glad to hear that the money is "kinda" coming in.

If I'm not mistaken. . . .it should be time for Blade to make another installment !

Where ya at with Joe's money, Blade ?

Joe Chen said:
. . . . .still have $675 to go.

:( That blows !

Hate to say it. . . . .but the time frame and the amount of money sent and what he owes. . . . .sounds like a cheezy come-see-come-saw "retirement" plan.

Joe Chen said:
For the record, he sent the newest check out on July 9, 2005 and the check was bought on July 8, 2005. Funny you can check the date he posted and the date he really sent the check out.

:thumbdn:

I'm not surprised ! :grumpy:

At that rate it is going to take three to four years for you to get your money, Joe. Alan seems to be selling quite a few knives these days. You would think he could get you paid a lot faster than that. Hopefully there will be another cheque on the way to you really soon, and here's hoping that it is for more than $25.00.

Gee Joe, at the rate you are getting paid back it should be close to 2010 before the final payment is made. If you charged interest the amount he owed would have doubled TWICE!!!

Just so honorable a thing to pay back what you owe promptly........:rolleyes:

I don't think you are asking too much Joe, I think you are being far more reasonable than necessary.

-Cliff

It's time to back to the top for reminding someone to do something.

Hey Alan what about your daughters foot...or whatever the last reason for asking for payment on knives that have not been made yet?
Still waiting for the Bowie I ordered about six plus months ago...COD!

well,

another Money order is on its way to Joe, as if it is anyones buisness besides Mine and Joes.

As far as my daughters KNEE ,and not " FOOT" dont worry about it, its all fixed and taken care of. Surgery went fine, as if you all could give a care about that anyway.

And BLINKER,,, yep your order was for a COD.

But sense you seemed by your wording of your post in an attempt to try insinuating somthing ,consider your order,,,,,, CANKED, CANCELLED, Done Away with, whatever you want to call it. I dont do orders for pot stirrers, so have a nice day.

And JOE, watch your mail next week as i sent another payment to Jonny Liao for you.

As for Knife orders, all my Critics can stop worrying , im not taking any.

adios,,,,, Allan

Oh Bullshiit alan!!!

Like you had any intention of making a knife for Bob anyway!!!

And Joe watch the mail, there won't be anything from Alan in it..........:rolleyes:

Back