• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Alloyed Force For Sale

This package is sold pending funds. Thanks for looking.

Alloyed Force

Blade: 10" x 2" x approx 3/16" of forged 1095, full flat grind and hand rubbed and etched 1500 grit finish showing a nice temper line.
Handle: Red Maple "onion burl" fitted with a wrought iron guard forged from an old anchor chain link and an iron and a brass spacer. A copper pin completes the fittings. The handle has a Tung oil and buffed paste wax finish.
Sheath: Fully leather-lined Wickett and Craig 6-7 oz. veg tan leather with an onion burl inlay, wrought iron and brass "stars", and a copper "sheath tip thingy". The belt harness on the back side has a 4-position carry option with a brass ring for attaching the vertical carry shoulder strap. The shoulder strap is fitted with onion burl pieces from the same block used in the handle.
Stand: A really nice piece of "real" Red Maple burl with my "PM" makers mark stamped into a copper star on the base.

Price: $785.00USD includes insured shipping throughout continental N. America. Overseas shipping can be arranged. Payment by PayPal or Bank money order. Please contact me for payment arrangements. I will NOT entertain trade offers.

Additional information and photos available upon request.

Last edited:
Great job on that guy, and excellent work on the sheath really compliments the knife.

Back