Alox Cadet, Victorinox' best SAK

I would get rid of the can opener (does anyone use it???). Make it a short file still with the same small screwdriver tip. That opens up the existing file spot to a awl, scissors, or pen blade. An awl would be my vote.

I always go for the can opener on my SAK than any other can openers available, especially electric. Probably just me though :thumbup:

You gotta love it. I saw an orange one in a local BM the other day. I am tempted but the only thing slowing me down is that they want way too much money. Still, that Alox Cadet is hard to beat.

Just the other day I used the nail file to clean the gunk out of the lock on a lock back knife. I also tightened up the screws holding in the screen on the door of the house, too, with the screw driver. I cannot do that with a large tacticool knife.

You gotta love it. I saw an orange one in a local BM the other day. I am tempted but the only thing slowing me down is that they want way too much money. Still, that Alox Cadet is hard to beat.

Just the other day I used the nail file to clean the gunk out of the lock on a lock back knife. I also tightened up the screws holding in the screen on the door of the house, too, with the screw driver. I cannot do that with a large tacticool knife.

I love this knife and have it in nearly every color. Here are a few orange Cadets still left. For $34, it's hard to beat. Enjoy!

http://www.cutleryshoppe.com/victorinox02601281rcadet-orangealox84mm-cutleryshoppeexclusive.aspx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back