• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Alox SAKs with pocket-clips, also Gerber US-Assists

Status
Not open for further replies.

chiral.grolim

Universal Kydex Sheath Extension
Gerber US-Assist, S30V, $old
I have two of these, NIB never carried or used, only out of the boxes for display.

This knife is a big step up from a lot of Gerber's products, is a high-quality Made-in-USA folder, featuring a 3" stone-washed S30V blade, ball-bearings, button-lock, and torsion-bar spring-assist (A/O) with a safety. Each knife is well-centered, and snaps open with authority. The cross-bolt safety locks the blade both opened and closed. The ramped thumb-studs are a nice touch. The pocket-clip allows for discrete carry and won't damage your pocket, it also clips to pants with thicker material. It can be mounted for tip-up or tip-down but on one side only. The FRN handle-scales feel better than the Benchmade Noryl GTX or Valox scales, and it has full steel liners.

Here is Gerber's blurb and specs on the knife:

http://www.gerbergear.com/Knives/Assisted/US-Assist-S30V_30-001205
Designed and built in Portland, Oregon, this assisted-opening knife offers Gerber’s smoothest, most consistent deployment to date. Including B.O.S.S. Tech™, it features a ball-bearing system to reduce friction & provide stable performance for the long haul. Intuitively designed and painstakingly tested, the US-Assist is the next generation of the everyday pocket knife.
SMOOTH. INTUITIVE. MADE IN THE USA.

Details:
B.O.S.S. Tech™ - stainless steel ball bearings technology
Scratch-resistant, removable pocket clip - able to carry tip up or tip down
Ambidextrous assisted one-hand opening blade w/ dual ramped thumbstuds
Blade Material: CPM S30V w/ stone washed finish
Blade Length: 3.0"
Overall Length: 7.2"
Weight: 3.9 oz
Handle Material: Glass-filled nylon
Lock Type: Plunge-lock w/ cross-bolt safety (locks blade open or closed)

Paypal, cash, or MO accepted. Price includes shipping via USPS with tracking, international buyers must help defray extra. Buyer must conform to all national/state/local laws and assumes legal responsibilities. Post "I'll take it" here and send me a PM or e-mail to follow up for payment information. Thanks for looking!

6EamTMx.jpg
i5G3fBA.jpg
kKkTqXq.jpg

I also have 3 variations of the Buck Vantage series available.
https://www.bladeforums.com/threads...ed-vantage-and-vantage-force-selects.1659025/

Next, it's been awhile so I am posting these again:

These are production Victorinox SAKs, all purchased new-in-box, then modified by addition of a pocket-clip directly to the non-presentation alox scale (orients the knife for right-front-pocket tip-up carry of main blade).

Prices are USD and include shipping via USPS with tracking, international buyers must help defray extra. Buyer must conform to all national/state/local laws and assumes legal responsibilities.

Limited Edition 2016 Orchid Pioneer ($old but I could get more)
Dark Gray Pioneer ($48)
Black Pioneer ($48)
Medium Gray Pioneer ($old)
Electrician ($52)
Pruner ($55)
Pioneer X ($58)

If you don't see a model you'd like clipped, just let me know and I can order and clip one for you. Here is a link to more photos: https://imgur.com/a/cHaYj8A

The gray clips are a bit darker than the silver scales, the Black clip looks really good on the dark-gray and the black scaled Pioneers. The clips are stainless steel, the screws are tapped directly into the aluminum. Other than the addition of the clip, each knife is brand-new-in-box.

Post "I'll take the ***** " indicating which knife and send me a PM or e-mail to follow up for payment information. Thanks for looking!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back