Alpha Dog 6 Halloween Special Coming This Wednesday October 23, 2019!!!. . . Killer Cool!!!!

These are options that YOU can Dress the Alpha Dog 6 IN. No, YOU, can not order the other knife models. It is only available in Tan or Black Resiprene C handles. What is your favorite?
Mine is Nuclear Fallout with Black handles.
It is limited offer ALL, Ganza style.
Good LUCK,
XOXO
Amy-0
Amy
Is this the wild creature Jerry posted about?

Can I be that guy that comes to the party not in costume and order the knife plain (DC finish)?

Last edited:
Would bronze woodland look good with tan res-c? I think I must get tan res-c because I only own black res-c. What would look best with tan? Obviously the kryptec looks sweet. Maybe I will get that one. But that bronze woodland looks so cool! I wonder if it would look good with tan ???

Those are some nice designs. Especially Desert Kryptec and Nuclear Fallout.

Man, I think that nuclear fallout with black res-c would look pretty hot. Nicely coordinated :cool:

I can't decide if I want the Kryptek or the bronze woodland on tan handle... Tough choice... Can't afford both tho.

I posted this earlier. Just wanted to share some helpful tips for tonight's Ganza.

Remember to email BOTH amy@bussecombat.com and garth@bussecombat.com at 9:00 PM 10/23/2019 EST.
Please include your full name and shipping information.
1. Let us know what Cerakote you would like to “dress” your Alpha Dog 6 in.
2. Let us know how many (Total Qty) of knives you want.
3. It will take us awhile to sort through the emails so please be patient because it may take awhile. I have a helper who is super excited.
Busse BF .jpeg
If you have any questions just let me know and GOOD LUCK everyone!!!!!
XOXO
Amy-0

I can't decide if I want the Kryptek or the bronze woodland on tan handle... Tough choice... Can't afford both tho.
I know right? Really like the Kryptek with Tan Resi handle. So many choices????

Back