Alright, What did you get?

Here's mine...
Ahh Rats...

Congrats, Your email came in soon enough to receive 3 ratchets and a custom dog skinner.

A little happy. a little sad- but, NO REGRETS!

Thanks to Jerry for the sale, Garth for handling the Emails and all who participated for making it fun!

So, what did you get?

winmagfrog said:
Here's mine...
Ahh Rats...

Congrats, Your email came in soon enough to receive 3 ratchets and a custom dog skinner.

A little happy. a little sad- but, NO REGRETS!

Thanks to Jerry for the sale, Garth for handling the Emails and all who participated for making it fun!

So, what did you get?

I call BS!!!!!! Jerry just mentions it and suddenly you got an email? Sounds fishy to me. :thumbdn:

Congrats dude. :D

I just got the news at 11:09 pm.

2 Bolo Overruns
Double Cut Satin Jack
Olive Drab Mr MoJo
Satin Jack Variant

and............... ? ;) Oh yea.

Progunner said:
I call BS!!!!!! Jerry just mentions it and suddenly you got an email? Sounds fishy to me. :thumbdn:

Congrats dude. :D

Don't hate the player, hate the game! :)
I warned you, didn't I?

I am sure you are probably sitting pretty with all the good stuff that I tried to order!:rolleyes:

Congrats to Cleaner, looks like you walked away with the Grail!

winmagfrog said:
Don't hate the player, hate the game! :)
I warned you, didn't I?

I am sure you are probably sitting pretty with all the good stuff that I tried to order!:rolleyes:

It sure don't look like it, my inbox is as bare as ol' mother Hubbard's cupboard baby! Damn cleaner, I was hoping for one of those bolo types, I guess we might have to work out a trade huh? :D

I just checked my email. Message from Garth stamped 2/7/2006 9:54 PM.
I got a page 2 olive/tan ZTBM. The Lord works in mysterious ways.;) :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

This old HOG knows when he has been beat. I am going to take these sore bones to bed. If I have a surprise in my inbox in the morining I'll be sure to let you know. But don't hold your breath.

senorcosas said:
I just checked my email. Message from Garth stamped 2/7/2006 9:54 PM.
I got a page 2 olive/tan ZTBM. The Lord works in mysterious ways.;) :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Very, Very Nice Infi Score! :thumbup: Congrats :)

safong

BOUNCED EMAIL: I need to update my email address in my profile!
Man, I'm getting antsy. Time stamp was 9:15:03, but nothing from Garth yet. But fingers still crossed

me too, I sent one at 9:15 but panic set in and I sent 3 more:foot: . will that disqualify me?
:barf:

safong

JWDLM, I'm pretty sure Garth will just take your first email. We just have to wait this one out

safong

Finkenstein, some of the lucky hogs have posted their time stamps. Cleaner145 got a good load with 9:15:05. That's why I'm both hopeful and anxious. Come on Garth, where are you?:)

Safong-

I had 6:15:04 PST, so 9:15:04 EST. Right in between you and Cleaner145. I haven't gotten anything else yet either. I'm just like you - hopeful and anxious both.

Dan

Cobalt

Gold Member
Ok, I did not get notice on the mod SH, but I did get email on the DCSJ page 4, so it's mine, hehe. I am happy about that.:thumbup:

SJTAC_DC.jpg

Cobalt said:
Ok, I did not get notice on the mod SH, but I did get email on the DCSJ page 4, so it's mine, hehe. I am happy about that.:thumbup:

SJTAC_DC.jpg
Envious! But Congrats!