Alright, What did you get?

Here's mine...
Ahh Rats...

Congrats, Your email came in soon enough to receive 3 ratchets and a custom dog skinner.

A little happy. a little sad- but, NO REGRETS!

Thanks to Jerry for the sale, Garth for handling the Emails and all who participated for making it fun!

So, what did you get?

winmagfrog said:
Here's mine...
Ahh Rats...

Congrats, Your email came in soon enough to receive 3 ratchets and a custom dog skinner.

A little happy. a little sad- but, NO REGRETS!

Thanks to Jerry for the sale, Garth for handling the Emails and all who participated for making it fun!

So, what did you get?

I call BS!!!!!! Jerry just mentions it and suddenly you got an email? Sounds fishy to me. :thumbdn:

Congrats dude. :D

I just got the news at 11:09 pm.

2 Bolo Overruns
Double Cut Satin Jack
Olive Drab Mr MoJo
Satin Jack Variant

and............... ? ;) Oh yea.

Progunner said:
I call BS!!!!!! Jerry just mentions it and suddenly you got an email? Sounds fishy to me. :thumbdn:

Congrats dude. :D

Don't hate the player, hate the game! :)
I warned you, didn't I?

I am sure you are probably sitting pretty with all the good stuff that I tried to order!:rolleyes:

Congrats to Cleaner, looks like you walked away with the Grail!

winmagfrog said:
Don't hate the player, hate the game! :)
I warned you, didn't I?

I am sure you are probably sitting pretty with all the good stuff that I tried to order!:rolleyes:

It sure don't look like it, my inbox is as bare as ol' mother Hubbard's cupboard baby! Damn cleaner, I was hoping for one of those bolo types, I guess we might have to work out a trade huh? :D

I just checked my email. Message from Garth stamped 2/7/2006 9:54 PM.
I got a page 2 olive/tan ZTBM. The Lord works in mysterious ways.;) :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

This old HOG knows when he has been beat. I am going to take these sore bones to bed. If I have a surprise in my inbox in the morining I'll be sure to let you know. But don't hold your breath.

senorcosas said:
I just checked my email. Message from Garth stamped 2/7/2006 9:54 PM.
I got a page 2 olive/tan ZTBM. The Lord works in mysterious ways.;) :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Very, Very Nice Infi Score! :thumbup: Congrats :)

Man, I'm getting antsy. Time stamp was 9:15:03, but nothing from Garth yet. But fingers still crossed

me too, I sent one at 9:15 but panic set in and I sent 3 more:foot: . will that disqualify me?
:barf:

JWDLM, I'm pretty sure Garth will just take your first email. We just have to wait this one out

Finkenstein, some of the lucky hogs have posted their time stamps. Cleaner145 got a good load with 9:15:05. That's why I'm both hopeful and anxious. Come on Garth, where are you?:)

Safong-

I had 6:15:04 PST, so 9:15:04 EST. Right in between you and Cleaner145. I haven't gotten anything else yet either. I'm just like you - hopeful and anxious both.

Dan

Ok, I did not get notice on the mod SH, but I did get email on the DCSJ page 4, so it's mine, hehe. I am happy about that.:thumbup:

SJTAC_DC.jpg

Cobalt said:
Ok, I did not get notice on the mod SH, but I did get email on the DCSJ page 4, so it's mine, hehe. I am happy about that.:thumbup:

SJTAC_DC.jpg
Envious! But Congrats!

Back