• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Aluminum Fire Pistons for sale

Any plans on making/selling some more? I think you might have some interest!

I'll take one!!!

Please verify availability, and I'll send Paypal immediately. Thanks!!!

I'll take them....:thumbup:

Let me know if you still have 2 and I'll get the funds out to you right away....

I'll take one. Please mail me an invoice to moorea 'at' mweb.co.za with insured airmail to Johannesburg South Africa ....first on sold to Africa?

Got them today... fussed around with it 3 times and couldn't get it to light....:grumpy:

Then I read the instructions and am getting a light every time! ;)

Duh... felt like an idiot.... guess my technique was wrong ... but I did what you said in the instruction and no problems....:D

Still got one left???? :thumbup:

Still have one left of this batch.

I will have a few more next week when the next (and probably last batch for a while) batch is complete.

Still have one left of this batch.

I will have a few more next week when the next (and probably last batch for a while) batch is complete.

Cool... I'd like to get a couple more for gifts... should I wait and then save on postage?... just let me know... Thanks...:thumbup:

Hey Mike,

I'll take one whether it's the remainng one or one from your next and final (for a while) batch. Just email or PM me and we'll settle up.
Thanks,
Pete

Cool... I'd like to get a couple more for gifts... should I wait and then save on postage?... just let me know... Thanks...:thumbup:

Back