• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Amazon piranha

I have a LINB Amazon Piranha for sale. Includes case. I have kept it in my drawer for the last 3-4 years. Time for a new owner. The nice thing about this auto is that it has a lock on it so it won't open in your pocket. I am asking $145 for it. Knive is sturdily built, light weight. Blade is sharp. Knife has pocket clip

Attachments

• S_amazon bl.JPG
    S_amazon bl.JPG
    8.6 KB · Views: 170
  • S_amazon blade.JPG
    S_amazon blade.JPG
    10.4 KB · Views: 191
  • S_amazon.JPG
    S_amazon.JPG
    9.2 KB · Views: 221
Konrado: I do not know why I do not deserve a response in your eyes. I am new to blade forums, but not to Knife collecting. My al mar collection is probably the nicest one in existance, Unfortunately I have developed a liking for knives from paragon, and the cobra is my favorite. If it will help you to contact me, I will give you 290.00 + shipping and ins. for this and the cobra. If you are concerned that I am a bored window shopper, check with dogrunner, I am looking at the applegate/fairbairin Harsey that came from him yesterday. Or check my feedback and puchases on epray (infobound1) you will see that I am not a tire kicker. Thanks John Swayne at infobound1@aol.com

infobound1 said:
Konrado: I do not know why I do not deserve a response in your eyes. I am new to blade forums, but not to Knife collecting. My al mar collection is probably the nicest one in existance, Unfortunately I have developed a liking for knives from paragon, and the cobra is my favorite. If it will help you to contact me, I will give you 290.00 + shipping and ins. for this and the cobra. If you are concerned that I am a bored window shopper, check with dogrunner, I am looking at the applegate/fairbairin Harsey that came from him yesterday. Or check my feedback and puchases on epray (infobound1) you will see that I am not a tire kicker. Thanks John Swayne at infobound1@aol.com

Sorry but my computer crashed this weekend. I finally got it up and running. I was not ignoring you.
Konrad

Konrad : I am still willing to take the pair, email or call me for payment arrangements. Thanks john at infobound1.

Back