• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Amboyna coffin handle baby bowie

Blade length: 3 7/8"
Overall length: 8"
Blade steel: O1 differentially tempered
Handle: amboyna burl
Fittings: mild steel
Sheath: leather (still needs to be made)
Price: $145 includes shipping USPS priority insured ConUS
Satisfaction guaranteed
Thanks,
-Ray

Ray,I sent you an e-mail.If the knife is still available,I'll take it,Thank You,Vince.

Vince, nice snag when you get tired of it let me know!

mike

Sorry I missed this one, VERY nice, I really like the baby Bowie thing! Steven

Yes,I thought it was a really cool lookin' little knife,for sure.

Thanks guys. This one is sold to Vince. I'll make more of these soon since people seem to like them. It's the fourth baby bowie I've sold this year.

...that was fast....great looking knife Ray.

Love the one I bought from you earlier.

Man I gotta tell ya out of all the makers doing work and posting on the BF's here your work is particularly outstanding to my eye. Keepem sharp

Hello everyone,I just got this knife in the mail today,and I gotta say,the pictures show what it is,but to have it in your hand,is another.Ray did a fabulous job,on this knife,and sheath ,too.First rate,all the way.I'll be looking at his knives,as they come available,for sure.Thanks Ray!

Thanks for the nice feedback, VCM3. These baby bowies seem to be a hot item so I'll be making more of them when I can. Thanks to everyone for the compliments.
-Ray

Back