American Ninja or Half Breed??

Beautiful knife and also beautifully photographed! Who set up the picture? I definitely think you should go with one of the botanical names, the "Amethyst Orchid" sounds good to me or the "Lotus Recurve" (Both of these ideas a combination of suggestions courtesy of Oz and others!)-Guy Thomas
(or how about the "Blackwood Steel Orchid")

As soon as I seen it two names popped into my mind

BEAUTIFUL WARRIOR
OR
THE PEACEFUL WARRIOR

Don't ask me why but,imo those names fit the knife

I just took an order for a bead blasted-black G10/blue and white spacer version. I will not be nearly as fancy as the one above, however it should be and awesome user knife. This sort of shoots down the orchid names (THAT I LIKE)!!!
I hate to make this a over complicated ordeal!! What about calling the above knife one of the Orchid names as a "top of the line" option??
Neil
PS I DID SAY at at the top of this thread that I WAS bad with names!!
smile.gif

Neil

------------------
Website just updated!
Blackwood Knives
http://www.geocities.com/Eureka/Meeting/5520/index.html

How about Dream Wave? The blade kinda looks like the lite wave and it sure looks like a dream blade! Very flowing and cool. Maybe try to keep "wave" in the names of your recurve stuff to designate a series.

I vote for "Boomslang"
It is so far out there... and then you get to explain that it is a snake! Kinda like that nimravus thing.

I vote AGAINST any thing with the word 'Ninja" in it. Over-used and it smacks of cheap-o import drek. (No offense to anyone, just my 2¢)

The best I could come up with would be "Spirit" or "Steel Spirit"

Still like "Boomslang" better, though.

That is one gracefull blade. I leave you with a wet keyboard...is there a drooling smiley?

How about
"Chivalry"
or
"Blackwood Chivalry"

------------------
Scott Jones
Heck yea I invented it ...What is it???
Good things aint cheap and cheap things aint good

Hey Doc Howyadoin? I had a feeling you were from da 'hood!
Even if BOOOOOOMMSLANG aint a snake...
Keep it, it is too far out not to be used!
Deep up the good work, I'm off to find a towel
wink.gif

Ebbtide out.

That's K-eep up the good work.
(right finger, wrong hand!)

[This message has been edited by Ebbtide (edited 05-07-2000).]

Back