• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

ammoclip.com = SCAMMERS

Good advise to go with the cerdit card company and file a dispute. I am not sure if this helps but read through this, it has helped me before "remind" folks if they wrnty. something, they need to stand behind the product. I do not know what your speciffic situation is, with how they described the mags up front, but if they were supposed to work....this may help. Good luck.

Magnuson–Moss Warranty Act (Federal Act)

Mag is going back to them today, via priority mail with tracking. If I get a full refund there will be no problem for either of us. If they want to tack on a "restocking fee" or refuse to cover the original shipping cost when I am paying for return shipping I may do a chargeback for the disputed amount. It depends.

At another forum about a half dozen guys bought these and a few got more than one. One guy, a gunsmith with lots of experience with these pistols, bought three and cant get any of them to work. They can cycle snap caps by hand but jam every round at the range. He says that means they have weak springs. Supposedly made in USA but no markings on these mags at all. Vendor's email claims he has "sold 100s of these mags without a single complaint" -- it looked like a form letter he sends everyone who complains.

take a look at their "administrative office"

dcs1.jpg

dcs2.jpg

Definitely a fly by night type of operation. Probably a dude drop shipping from a private residence. Otherwise, why hide their location and have unreasonable business practices.

Well, tracking shows the return was delivered Friday morning. I emailed them on Monday and got the following reply a day later:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Generally if it was received last Friday the purchaser will inspect it this week sent the paperwork to the person that processes the orders and a refund should be issued by Sunday.

“…..a refund will be issued within 10 business days.”
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

But it's just one guy! :eek:

I want to know what the paper on the door says.

Well, tracking shows the return was delivered Friday morning. I emailed them on Monday and got the following reply a day later:

Generally if it was received last Friday the purchaser will inspect it this week sent the paperwork to the person that processes the orders and a refund should be issued by Sunday.

“…..a refund will be issued within 10 business days.”

But it's just one guy! :eek:

I want to know what the paper on the door says.

Sounds like cut and paste language from wherever they get the business plan to run this kind of lowly endeavor, same as the return policy.

As for the paper on the door, I'd go with

We got your cash and ain't inclined to give it back.

P.S. - Closed for lunch.

:rolleyes:

Well, after repeated emails and threat of a chargeback I finally got a "return authorization number." Shipped it back via Priority w/ confirmation. A week after they received it I sent a follow up email and got the run around. From my research this is a one man operation and he said:

Generally if it was received last Friday the purchaser will inspect it this week sent the paperwork to the person that processes the orders and a refund should be issued by Sunday. “…..a refund will be issued within 10 business days.”

After he'd had the return nearly 2 weeks and no refund I contacted my credit card company about a chargeback and they reversed the entire $31.00 charge.

4 days after the charge reversal, I see that ammoclip has issued a partial credit (minus shipping and a restocking fee) of $21.00. I immediately contact my credit card company and tell them what's going on. They say I can contact ammoclip and ask him to ask for a reversal of the $21.00 in writing if I want to give him back the money, which I do, but communication with him has been difficult at best.

As I've said before, I have NEVER done a chargeback before and have zero experience in these matters. I am assuming that seller was notified of the chargeback and knew about it before he issued the credit -- and he never emailed me letting me know about this credit. I am wondering if he is trying to play some sort of game with the credit card company or if he is just an idiot who needs to be taxed for being a scumbag. Any possible reason someone would issue a partial refund nearly a week after having been hit with a chargeback? Or maybe the chargeback hasn't been fully processed yet and he doesn't know about it? I was told that a credit was being issued and I would be receiving paperwork in the mail which needed to be filled out and returned or it would be reversed. Anyone know what's going on here? And what should I do about it? Thanks.

NOTE: With return shipping I'm already into this for $40.

Back