an emoticon problem

The jerkit smiley does not represent someone masturbating, it is just sarcastic commentary on what you think of someone or something, A step above just rolling your eyes. Rude, but not obscene- and prefectly fitting when "targeted" at you.

:jerkit:
:jerkit::jerkit:
:jerkit::jerkit::jerkit:
:jerkit:
:jerkit:​

What a cool Christmas tree Rat :thumbup:

I'm not offended...hell, it made me smile :D

I hope the power doesn't go out:rolleyes: . This is a great show except I can't quite figure out what the dang plot is:confused:

The jerkit smiley does not represent someone masturbating,

when i was in high school, it kinda was

because we were no longer allowed to refer to something as "gay", the ":jerkit: " started catching on.

you could shake your fist anywhere from as high as your chest to as low as your hips while making squirting sounds. :rolleyes: and girls had the added bonus of making the gesture over thier mouth:p

im pretty sure it specificly meant that one so "lame" that they couldn't tap a real chick. (cuz the opposite gesture was the "ride the b!tc#" gesture)

Those were the days!:D

As long as there's jerkin goin on:

fatties.jpg

OT...Rat, who is the avatar? That is hilarious.

A wee bit of an ego problem, have ye? :rolleyes:

Sounds like you would be better served by a "support group" of some sort . . .

sog:"Hello, my name's sog, and I was recently traumatized by an emoticon I saw on the Internet . . . and then, and then all the people on the forum ganged up on me! They ridiculed me! I had to defend myself!"

others: "Awwwww . . . pity poor sog! Group hug!"

sog: "HEY! One of you degenerates touched my buttock! I have to defend myself!" (Pulls knife and starts twirling it over head via 5 foot lanyard).

I think you need to :jerkit: more often . . . and start drinking heavilly. The pills certainly aren't helping. Perhaps auto-trepanation is in order? I hear that if you drill a few holes in your skull, the mocking voices will go away. :)

Damn, I was enjoying the scotch I just spewed on my keyboard.
Uh.....will you be sending me a new keyboard or what?
Oppsie....almost forgot: :jerkit:

This thread is a great study into the effects of pussification.

:yawn: :jerkit:

How come no one objects to the Pac Man icon eating crap off the floor??? Pacman===>> :barf: <<===doodoo.

I thought that sort of thing was only approved in Japan and Germany. :confused:

Can we change the jerk it smiley to the much more mature Humping Stormtrooper???? My girlfriend gets all hot and bothered by stormtroopers so you guys would really help me out.

Back