And So.... The Phantom Of The "Khukura" Is Born...

Status
Not open for further replies.
200 TRAPS! HA!! whatever you shot at, was safe!!anybody that carries an "names" a little bitty 12"er,wouldn't have been able to handle a 12ga.,soooo they only let you use a .410! hee! Halo,PA-TOOY!,
jim

Actually, Tsimi, it was a 12 gauge Model 21 Winchester SxS with one set of barrels for trap and the other set up for live pigeon shooting and I usually managed to break 90/95 most rounds of 100 clays.

Compared to a pigeon, you'd just be a sitting duck in the air.:p

Hi, Rusty. I too like to shoot clays---with my mind! I always get em! They never stand a chance! I'm still working on remotely shooting clays from my home, breaking them from miles away.

I'd say more, but then I'd have to kill myself---with my mind! I don't stand a chance. I'm still working on remotely killing myself from my home, killing me while I'm miles away...

weirdness. I guess I'm just happy to be back online.

Keith

Uhhh, Keith, its time to take your meds...proceed to the nurse's station...follow the soothing music...nurse Ratchet will take care of you;) :D

Locking this one down - it's dragging down the server.

Guys, I like community as much as the next person, but let's not waste server resources with chit-chat posts that would better belong on IRC. No offense.

Kevin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back