And So.... The Phantom Of The "Khukura" Is Born...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, Uncle. This is page 84, I'm glad I read it when it was shorter. This is one moster post!

Keith
En Ferro Veritas

1661 posts and counting. If a newbe makes it through all of them, you know he(or she) is going to do well here.

After reading part of this thread that we were sick. I ain't sick, he he he he. but I think I hear my Durba calling me. It's saying "Fondle me, Sharpen me" :D:p

Originally posted by wildmanh
1661 posts and counting. If a newbe makes it through all of them, you know he(or she) is going to do well here.

I did! :D And I feel quite good here, thanks;)

Haha, now I am a part of the longest thread in the known galaxy!
And to add something to this monumental work, could you please explain me, gentlemen, what's the meaning of the word "Tsimi"?

Well, some might tell you that it's the Cherokee way of writing "Jimmy" ("TS" being pronounced by some bands as "CH") but those of us in the know understand that Tsimi means "evil incarnate" in any language. ;)

So, you're proud to have read through this thing, huh?

Imagine the shame I have to deal with for having started it in motion? :D :cool:

Thanks Blues! you should be proud! And I just realized that Tsimi sounds very similar to the word in Polish "ciemny" which means "dark one". Further linguistic investigation will follow!

Further proof that Tsimi in any language is just plain bad news. ;)

(I sure hope my good friend Jim Clifton doesn't read any of this. LOL.)

Originally posted by Sharri
I did! :D And I feel quite good here, thanks;)

Haha, now I am a part of the longest thread in the known galaxy!
And to add something to this monumental work, could you please explain me, gentlemen, what's the meaning of the word "Tsimi"?

Sharri
Tsimi means the "evil one", "Duck of Death", (he was in the movie The Unforgiven, by the way), "K horder", "CAveman", "M43 glutton" (I can't get one cause he snatches them all), and the very last thing it means is "Saint", NOT!. HEE! Beware and don't send no K's to him for "REsearch". Ask Rog, he will fill you in. HEE!

You're right guys, Tsimi is the Cherokee diminuative coined by Yvsa for the one and only Jim L. Clifton. :D

BTW, Sharri, how is the polski kielbasa, pierogi and wodka over there?:)

Beware and don't send no K's to him for "REsearch

I'll level with you. We don't really have much of any research going on in South Florida. Beware of anyone seeking to obtain khukuries for research (especially ducks).

What we have are plenty of reputable retirement communities; like the one I operate for well seasoned khukuries. A place where khukuries can enjoy oil and pampering worthy of the well seasoned khukuri. So if you have an older khukuri that longs for the company of other well experienced khukuries; just drop me a note.

n2s

2Sharp, In response to your whining,"PO-LEASE"!!As to Blues,who started this!!Setting you up & leaving you to listen to someone rant & rave(you know who I mean) was only the beginning of "PAYBACK"!!Rog,thought I had you "sent away"(was soo peaceful"not" listening to your begging)!Koz,"YOU", are "NOT" up to the competition,"YOU were good in your day...but "NOW" is the time of the DUCK!!!Sher, DO "not" FALL INTO THE TRAP,I'm just a kind,old,grandfatherly type,a gentle old man who,by the grace of a few,have a couple of K's!! My official position is"Saint"!! You see,I'm a Baptist,Priest,Rabbi,there are only a very few of us!!As for THAT NDN,he is just plain"mean"!! Paxton is another"evil" WACKO he is the one that started portraying me as THE DUCK!! Do you have ANY idea ,how many people, have sent me DUCKS!!I'M LOOKING RIGHT NOW AT "7"!!EVERYONE IS SENDING MORE,A CERTAIN lADY(WON'T BE AROUND LONG),giggles & calls me "her" Duck!! SHE'S GONE!!I will get even"Paxton,Blues ,Koz"Uncle"etc. Where is Munk"?? He's is the only one left on my side!
jim(Saint) :grumpy:
PS - Wal, you & your demented offspring(has to be NUTS to want to slip & slide in mud in S.D.)have NOT been forgotten either!Wal,you & your ideas have caused me "more" problems!!

Originally posted by jim_l_clifton
Sher, DO "not" FALL INTO THE TRAP,I'm just a kind,old,grandfatherly type,a gentle old man who,by the grace of a few,have a couple of K's!! My official position is"Saint"!! You see,I'm a Baptist,Priest,Rabbi,there are only a very few of us!!

Uhh, nice to meet you too, Jim;) So all those stories about you living in a cave somewhere under Vegas along with yaks or yetis, hunting the poor innocent khukuris and submitting them to inhuman tests under the banner of so-called "research" (to name just few most popular) are nothing but a figment of someone's imagination?

S,
Tis true, Im misunderstood,picked on,& hated!:( The women are all"clase" friends! "I'M innocent"!! Maybe you should send "me" your K's,ahhh,just to make sure they are clean ,sharp & good enough for you!!:D Think of me as one of the "good guys"!!
jim(Saintly as always):cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back