And the winner is...............

And the winner is...............

not2sharp!

Picked by Senator!

Thanks Kelly for picking the winner!

not2sharp we will need you to contact us VERY soon.

Send an email with your address to:
iamdawinner@bladeforums.com

------------------
Best Regards,
Mike Turber
BladeForums Site Owner and Administrator
Do it! Do it right! Do it right NOW!
www.wowinc.com

Dang! Turn my back for a minute and I miss out on just one chance.

Congrats not2sharp.

------------------
"A knifeless man is a lifeless man"
-Nordic proverb

Congrats much.

<snif snif>

maybe next month...

Not to be a spoilsport, but my understanding of the contest was that it had to be people who responded to the "I need a number between..." thread, and I don't see not2sharp on there.. maybe I need to reread the rules.

[This message has been edited by chizpuf (edited 01 August 1999).]

Congrats, Not2sharp! With the Wharmcliffe, I guess you'll have to change your handle to "just2sharp" hehehehe..
smile.gif

Dan

The winner is picked at random by the users. You guys pick a number, we find the corresponding member profile, and the winner is announced. Pretty simple.

Spark

------------------
Kevin Jon Schlossberg
SysOp and Administrator for BladeForums.com

Insert witty quip here

Thanks guys ... look forward to trying out the new knife.

By the way not-too-sharp (hence handle) is usually how I like my camp knives (i.e. good durable working edge). I like folders hair poping sharp for the finer work.

Congrats! Geez, like always, the one night of the month that I'm not on BladeForums late always happens to be the last night of the month
wink.gif

------------------
"All of our knives open with one hand, in case you're busy with the other"
&lt;OVAL OFFICE JOKE&gt;

Congrats, Not2sharp. Just post a review of that Wharmcliffe, and how much you like it so the rest of us can just day dream about it
smile.gif
.....lol.

Glad to see some one is going to enjoy it!

md2020

Maddog,

Thanks for the suggestion. I will be happy to provide feedback on the knife.

I was thinking of testing it against my Greco Model 5 figher which is a knife of similar size (I know many of you favor the Busse knives - but unfortunately I do not expect to receive my copies before the end of the year).

[This message has been edited by not2sharp (edited 01 August 1999).]

Apologies all for seeming like a jerk. didn't mean to rain on anyone's parade. Especially apologies to Mike and Spark for having such a wonderful home. I'll read the rules more carefully next time.
Congrats, not2sharp

chizpuf

Back