Announcing the NEW 560-1 Freek!

I wish the price tag wasn't what it is.
Sure is a good looking knife though.
My eyes say It would look better in satin finish. :)

I wish the price tag wasn't what it is.
Sure is a good looking knife though.
My eyes say It would look better in satin finish. :)
Yea I don’t know why BM never offers their M4 blades in satin. I really doubt corrosion would be much of an issue if the knife were maintained well.

Just an FYI there is a review up on Youtube now. Look up Zach's Stuff.

Jimmy, on a technical level, is m4 more susceptible to elements than d2 based upon composition? the rather long run of satin 710's immediately comes to mind. regardless, i'm fine with cerakote; i've had m4 edges become discolored simply sitting in safe...

Benchmade Benchmade any idea when these are being released into the wild? This month? February? March?

I'm dying for that pre-order to be filled.

Jimmy, on a technical level, is m4 more susceptible to elements than d2 based upon composition? the rather long run of satin 710's immediately comes to mind. regardless, i'm fine with cerakote; i've had m4 edges become discolored simply sitting in safe...

Yes, M4 is more susceptible to corrosion than D2 but has better toughness and edge retention.

I wish they had done DLC instead of Cerakote...Cerakote is a fine product for some applications (guns) but just doesn't have anything like the durability of DLC of even oxide for knife blades. Also it tends to stick to things when cutting, I am hoping they discontinued the black coated 20CV Grips so that they can come out with a DLC coated model.

I noticed when you select a knife on your website, you don’t list any knife specs like total length, blade length, or weight. There a reason for this?

I noticed when you select a knife on your website, you don’t list any knife specs like total length, blade length, or weight. There a reason for this?

Good question I will notify our web team.

Back