• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Annv 110,112 and Unused 2dot 112

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flatlander1963

Gold Member
This is my story and I'm sticking to it...I'm turning loose some old toys to pay for new toys. The wife says some of my stuff has got to go!! :eek: So I better do it before she puts a quarter on these in a garage sale!:(

Seriously though, I am refining my collecting focus and concentrating on fewer patterns and on knives that I want to use and importantly will use. Feel free to make an offer.

Price includes Priority Shipping CONUS, Paypal fees & DC. If you want to go overseas with a knife, contact me about add'l shipping costs. Paypal is prefered but USPS MO OK too. If I know you, personal checks.

1) NIB 1986 Commemorative 110NK Cat#1397 Beautiful macassar ebony. Withdrawn
2) New Unused Commemorative 112NK. No box. Great wood also. Withdrawn
3) New Unused 112. This is the last variation of the two dots (Fifth Version). Blade is perfect, no flaws. Brass shows some tarnishing but close to perfect (nothing that wont polish away if desired). Wood and sheath are mint. Sorry no box. Collectable! Price: $55 $50 SOLD

DSC_2221.jpg

DSC_2222.jpg

DSC_2223.jpg

Last edited:
I'll take them both for $105 shipped to US address. Please send me your PP e-mail.

Package deal on the 110 and 112 Comm Pair. $105 shipped Priority.

These two are still available.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back