• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Anodizing and Refinishing of Titanium

Here are some of the titanium gadgets I make. I can offer these in a plain, high polish, sandblasted, and stonewashed finish and can anodize them in several different colors. Below are just a few of the finishes. I can also stencil patterns on some of these.

I also offer anodizing services on titanium gear. I have anodized a lot of knives from some of the members of this forum. Send me a PM or email for more information if you want to get something custom anodized.

TITANIUM CAPSULES

from left to right, Leviathan, exo tube xl $220, exo tube $160, son of exo tube $100, exo runt $100, and nitro pod $65.

I redesigned the exo tube and son of exo tube. The new ones have two caps and look like this:

MARLINSPIKES $30

KUBATON $50

FIREPISTON $125

LANYARD SLEEVES $10

LANYARD RINGS

From left to right: large $35, medium $15, small $10

GUITAR PICKS $35

TOTEM POLES $75

These can be used to mount the beads I make out of titanium and sterling silver, as well as starlingear beads

FIRESTEELS $35

I can make these in several types of g10, micarta, stag, and wood.

LOCATOR BEADS $35

These are made using commercial grade glow powder

DOG TAG AND GUITAR PICK PENDANTS $45 and $40, respectively

I can add a simple sterling ring ($10) or a thick sandcast ring ($25).

Titanium Key chain beads $35:

toothpicks $15:

Exo Flame XL $240:

titanium ball chains $65:

Here are some more pictures:

I traded you a Suunto watch for one of your lighters a few years ago. It's an awesome piece of kit and goes on every trip with me. Always draws compliments and I love having a great piece of solid titanium gear with me.

This guy is legit.

Back