1. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

Anodizing, carbidizing, acid washes, sculpted clips & more!

Discussion in 'The Custom Shop: Services Offered' started by Rival1314, Jun 27, 2018.

1. Rival1314

Rival1314 KnifeMaker / Craftsman / Service Provider Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Aug 17, 2012
    Hey all,

I've been around this forum a while.....I can offer many services, and have nothing but positive feedback. Hit me up with your project ideas and I can give you a quote, or if I cant offer the desired service perhaps I can offer you a referral.

Services:
    Anodizing
    Acid/stonewashing
    Custom scales (g10, micarta, carbon fiber, etc)- as long as no milling is needed
    Carbidizing (lockface or edges)
    Forced patinas

PM or email Rivalknives at gmail for a quote:)

Gallerey of work: https://www.flickr.com/photos/rival1314/
    Youtube Channel (Reviews & Mods): https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpRBuU7Jwz49pISvWSAR_lw

Trael1 and Sneakypete like this.
  2. Tetsujin 140.6

Tetsujin 140.6 Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 4, 2011
    Have you done a scale for a small sebenza 21? Any photos of it you can share here?

Thanks.

ETA: I found what I was looking for on your FLICKR page.

3. NinjaRyder0920

NinjaRyder0920 Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 18, 2012
    email sent!

4. snrubwr

snrubwr

May 27, 2017
    Email sent!

5. Rival1314

Rival1314 KnifeMaker / Craftsman / Service Provider Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Aug 17, 2012
    All emails replied!

6. salduchi

salduchi

Aug 4, 2007
    Was looking for a timascus/Makuti clip (blue) for a ZT0452. Was wondering if you could do that and the cost. Thanks, Sal

7. killzatnite

killzatnite

Nov 2, 2012
    Hey your work looks great ! Would you be able to work with the old Emersons with backspaces 2008 to be specific ? Thanks !

8. Rival1314

Aug 17, 2012
    Please shoot questions via PM or email...I'm not checking the thread regularly....busy working:)

9. Petiepablo37

Petiepablo37 Gold Member Gold Member

May 29, 2012
    Need some scales made for my Emerson Apache ,would u b able to make some for me. I wasn't able to message u ,site wouldnt let for some reason. Heres my email
    [email protected]

10. teddyashe

teddyashe Gold Member Gold Member

Oct 29, 2009
    Makes some badass Emerson scales, I can attest to that.

11. Dr Blazer

Dr Blazer Gold Member Gold Member

Sep 7, 2018
    Your anodization work looks excellent. I'm going to go through my collection soon and sell off some knives, but several of the ones I keep I'd love to have you anodize.

(Edit) I might ask you for custom walnut burl or other type of wood for scales as well. The ones you have look incredible and I think many different woods, like Macassar ebony & Walnut burl, are the most beautiful natural occurring things on Earth, hahaha. I'd be willing to pay a reasonable price for a Macassar ebony scale to replace the CF one on my ZT0450.

Last edited: Feb 15, 2019
  12. Joshua Carter

Joshua Carter Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 10, 2019
    PM Sent

13. Pharmagator

Pharmagator Gold Member Gold Member

Apr 17, 2010
    pm sent