• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Another nice little B & T

Jack O'Neill

Gold Member
Good afternoon folks , I have this newly finished B & T's to offer .
It has a full height flat grind with a hand sanded finish . It was ground from 7/64 A-2 tool steel bar stock and heat treated to an Rc. 61-62 with the sub-zero quench .
The overall length is 8-1/4 with the blade at 3-1/2 , 5/8 wide and a sharpened edge at 3"

The sheath is ambidextrous carry .
I have another sheath for this knife , it is right hand carry , fold over pouch style dyed black . You can have either one .

Handled in Coyote Brown Tero-tuf with green liners and brass Corby bolts .

$135.00 , shipping included in the USA, Pay-pal , postal M/O or check held to clear .
My PP is sandlot@charter.net .

Hope you all like it and comments are always welcome and appreciated .

IMG_6534 (2).JPG IMG_6536 (2).JPG IMG_6537 (2).JPG IMG_6539 (2).JPG

Last edited:
Love the handle, what is Tero Tuff made from and how do you like it? I like the rough texture. I read it will have more grip when wet than canvas micarta.

Very nice. It looks like it would work very well for it’s purposes. :) Thumbs up.

Love the handle, what is Tero Tuff made from and how do you like it? I like the rough texture. I read it will have more grip when wet than canvas micarta.

Hello Craig , it is made with polyester resins and polyester textile which gives it that nice grippy feeling .

Back