• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Another O-1 Hunter/Skinner

I got it. I love it. The handle looks great and feels better. The balance is very good. Fit is as good as the best knives in my collection.

Nick, thanks for the great deal.

Tim

As Don Cherry would say " Good Canadian Kid" did it again.

Great buy Hondo.3 I liked NWA's last two knives myself.

Thank you for your kind words, Hondo. It really makes me smile when I read replys like yours.

Nick:)

I just got my sharpener out for my O-1 Hunter/Skinner last night... and just to restate...

This is a really great size for an EDC and has a great feel in the hand... and for the price is hard to beat.

I may have to order another one Nick in the near future w/a wild colored handle. I know both my 16 and 9 yr old sons love this blade and it may end up getting 'borrowed' by them and not returned sometime.

Hey Guys...

I have this Exact knife on my bench right now, at this Very moment, and I'm not so sure I want to send it back to the owner..

WoW!

What a beautiful little knife....
I'm Very impressed...

This knife is Very well made Nick, and it's Wicked sharp...

I don't suppose your prices will remain that low for long...

If you are Every interested in doing some trading for sheaths, let me know..
I'd like one Just like this one here...

I'm over in Troy MI all the time BTW

Great job Nick..

ttyle

Eric
O/ST

Thanks Normark, Thats a great compliment. I would imagine you have handled a boat load of knives and yet, you took the time to comment on my knife. Thank you very much. I also sent you a e-mail .

Nick:)

Back