• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Another one of Liu Kang's Busse threads...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Liu Kang

BANNED
Asking price is plus shipping. Please feel free to email me at liukang187@yahoo.com with questions or if you want specific pictures taken.
prices are if paying with a bank account or money in paypal only through the personal tab or money order. If you are paying with a credit card through paypal, there will be a 5% added to the amount. I am willing to ship to different countries as long as you take the risk and pay additional for shipping. I am not responsible for international shipments even though I have never had any problems. Check my feedback.
If you are thinking about offering me a trade, please get me a description of what you want to trade me, along with the condition it is in (new, used, carried, scratched, sharpened) and pictures to my email liukang187@yahoo.com and I will let you know.

this thread is being locked, new list is here:
http://www.bladeforums.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7631890#post7631890

BAD red/black G10 w/Mashed Cat sheath and tec-loc SPF
Pumpkin Game Warden satin, hand-smoothed orange/black G10 .22" thick $340
Coyote Warden, .27" G10 Banned sharpened SPF
Meaner Street. Milganzaaa $320

leather sheath fits BAD SOLD
BAD, satin with red/black G10 TRADE PENDING
SAR yellow G10 Game Warden, light use $270
Game Warden Muddy/Tan micarta with kydex sheath $300
Active Duty green blade, tan micarta handle with KSF leather sheath $330
Active Duty, Tequila Sunrise Traded
Active Duty, coyote G10, Satin Blade $360
Blender Warden, .22" black & red G10 handle, sharpened TRADE PENDING

Meaner Street, Blue/Black G10 Satin Blade $410
High Street, Blue/Black G10 Satin Blade $300
BAD, satin with Blue/Black G10 Traded
Busse Sus Scrofa satin blade black/blue G-10, w/kydex sheath light use Traded
Meaner Street, Black/Tan G10 Satin Blade $410
Meaner Street, Orange/Black G10 Satin Blade Traded
Meaner Street, Sandstorm G10 with Sage Blade $400
Modified OJ Warden with BB sheath $230

BuyBrown kydex with tek-lok for NMFBM SOLD
NMFBM LE #58 SOLD
NMFBM, Orange/Black Mag non-hand shaped G10, Black Blade $700
FFBM Proto, Blue/Black Mag G10 handle, Satin Blade SOLD
FSH BloodBathAGanzaaaaa II back on 7-21-07, E3, 320" G-Rex w/Black G-10 and Ram Horn handle $1000
Black Leather Sheath (looks like a Chubby Bear) for CGFBM Sold
MASHED CAT KYDEX SHEATH for FBM LE or FBM Sold

NMSFNO Tanker Grey/Black Micarta mag handle SOLD
NMSFNO artic white blade, tan handles, new $440
NMSFNO, Black blade, Sandstlrm G10 handle $520
NMSFNO Sage/Black Micarta mag handle $450
NMSFNO Black/Black Micarta mag handle $450
NMSFNO LE # 337, light buff/polish by me $700
Brown Chuddy Bear drop leg dangler sheath SOLD

Last edited:

Ash-1 Varient, .22" Custom Shop from 13th Knoboganza 2008 with a black zipper case $650
Ash-1 Varient, .22" from Busse Custom Shop, Satin blade blue/black G10 standard handle $625
ASH1 Special Edition Double Cut 07 Green/Blk G-10 .22" $550
Nuclear ASH-1 Variant, Satin cupid ganza 2 (2009) $730 SPF
ASH1 .22" Satin Blade, Sandstorm G10 handle $540
Ash-1 CG black G-10 mag handles with green blade $450
Ash1 CG Black G10 Mag handles w/grey blade $450
Ash-1 CG Sage w/tan canvas micarta $430
Ash-1 CG grey blade, black micarta mags w/Dguard SOLD
Kyndex sheath with TEK-LOK for ASH1CG standard handle (not pictured) SOLD

Fusion Battle Mistress, full flat height back blade, black micarta mag handles $615
Fusion Battle Mistress, full flat height back blade, Black Blade Tequila Sunrise G10 $640
Fusion Battle Mistress, full flat height Artic white blade with Green/Black G10 Mag handle $615
Fusion Battle Mistress, full flat height Black Blade/Sandstorm G10 Sold
FBM Special Edition Double Cut 07 Green/Blk G-10 .27" thick Sold
HOGFSH Custom Shop, Handshaped Blue/Black G10 magnum handles $640
FSH satin blade prototype with G10 blue/black mag handle Sold

BATAC LE #50 with dark brown Chuddy Bear sheath SOLD
Hell Razor black blade with black/tan G10 mag handles Sterile (no Busse Combat logo) $420
Hell Razor,sage blade with sage/tan G10 mag handles Sterile (no Busse Combat logo) $410
Steel Heart Ergo w/Spec-Ops sheath, Asym edge. Black blade w/factory edge, new as from the factory. Sterile (no Busse Combat logo) $580
Argonne Assault Variant CG finish from Blade 2004, ornigally owned and purchased by Progunner. It has a bowie style grind with a bit of a recurve in the blade. I believe this is the only one that exists. If you know of another one, please let me know.
1. Blade 7.5" .250" at the ricasso (top of spin)
2. OAL is approx 13.5"
3. Blk Micarta handle
New never used. $1100
Bolo Prototype polished/sharpened w/convex edge and sheath 6.75"blade 12.5"overall, handshaped black micarta mags .22" $580

Last edited:

SAR8 LE #320 with Tigerhide $700
Fat Fusion Battle Mistress Black G-10 standard handles, Black blade Traded
FFBM with blue/red G10 mag handles, then Ban got a hold of it, stripped the blade and put a super sharp edge on it. I then got a hold of the knife and sanded and polished it up so it's so much smoother shiny $670
Fat Fusion Battle Mistress O.D. Green blade, green linens standard micarta handles, w/penetrator tip Traded
CGFBM Black crinkle blade, green linen micarta mags $580
CGFBM with black blade and black standard canvass micarta $560
CGFBM blue/blk mag G-10 w/ grey blade Sold

SARsquatch w/comp finish 08' Show Special with Mashedcat kydex sheath Sold
SFNO LE #60 SPF
SFNO LE #237 $510
Ash-1 CG black micarta standard handle w/blk blade $435
BATAC CG Stripped with light sand/polished $300
BATAC Special Edition Double Cut 07 Green/Blk G-10 .27" w/Rainwalker sheath Sold
Active Duty, Muddy on tan with Puckett sheath light use $290

DEAD MINT AK47s
AK47 Green Blade, Black Canvas handles SPF
AK47 Grey Blade, Black Canvas handles SOLD

Last edited:
I'll take the Mashed Cat kydex sheath for a FBM LE - please PM me to confirm your paypal price of $68.25. Thanks!
"Bloody Bill"

OK, USPS MO for $75. Please email me the name and address. Also please confirm that this sheath does fit the FBM LE which I believe is fatter (.32 vs .25) than the regular combat grade FBM. Thanks.

Last edited:
I'll take the "Fusion Battle Mistress, full flat height Black Blade/Sandstorm G10 $640"

Email sent. Thank you!

Mashed Cat kydex sheath for a FBM LE is SPF
Fusion Battle Mistress, full flat height Black Blade/Sandstorm G10 is SPF
SARsquatch w/comp finish 08' Show Special with Mashedcat kydex sheath has been Sold and shipped.

I have has some request for better picts of the Meaner Streets, so here they are:

Black Leather Sheath (looks like a Chubby Bear) for CGFBM and CGFBM blue/blk mag G-10 w/ grey blade Sold Pending Funding

Hello. Please let us know the price of Meaner Streets, located on the bottom photos - second and third blade from the top (Black / Tan G10 Satin Blade, and Orange / Black G10 Satin Blade), as well as the thickness of the blade, the presence of the sheath, payment options and delivery Warsaw (Poland). Thanks in advance.

Hello. Please let us know the price of Meaner Streets, located on the bottom photos - second and third blade from the top (Black / Tan G10 Satin Blade, and Orange / Black G10 Satin Blade), as well as the thickness of the blade, the presence of the sheath, payment options and delivery Warsaw (Poland). Thanks in advance.

those are just extra pictures, if you look at the second picture from the top of the thread, you will see the pictures and description/prices of the exact same knives. The Orange / Black G10 Satin Blade has been sold, the other one is
Meaner Street, Black/Tan G10 Satin Blade $410

the thickness of the Meaner Street, Black/Tan G10 Satin Blade is from .19"-.20"

Last edited:
I'll take either the NMSFNO Sage/Black Micarta mag handle or the NMSFNO Tanker Grey/Black Micarta mag handle. Email sent requesting better pics.

Edit: Decided to take the Tanker Grey/Black Micartra mag handle knife.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back