Another Rose

Yvsa, the link you posted on snakes incorrectly listed the Western Diamondback as being 62 inches long. It is up to 83-almost 7 feet. The Western Rattlesnake is 62 or so. They made a boo boo. They say it rarely gets beyond 6 feet, which may be true for that part of the Country- but not in AZ, and this Brazos land oughta get the Monsoon rains...and be plush for wildlife..I'm perplexed. Now, the Western Rattlesnake rarely gets beyond 6 feet.
(checked Audobon's field guide)

My two year old needs to be on a trip with his mom, or we wait 2 more years for toilet training. We should grab Raghorn, find a way to take Yvsa with us (you know, with an IV bottle connection in the vehicle..crash cart...) Maybe you could meet me North, Rusty, so I wouldn't have to travel so far South. Unless it's on the way- which I doubt- when has Hawthorne been on the way for anyone outside a Loon?

I've always wanted to see the Desert there- different from the Sonoran.

munk

Rusty, would you really go? It sounds great to me- to go somewhere, anywhere.

munk

Nasty

Chief Cook & Bottle Wash
I think I'll be in that part of the country around March...save some toward the sky pointin' fer me!

I'd be happy to synch whatever trip we took, to see you, Nasty. Wouldn't it be great to find a sandbar on the Brazos?

munk

Nasty

Chief Cook & Bottle Wash
Since the MWKK is too hard for many to come to, maybe we need to organize a Khonvention on the Brazos...not jumping on it, but worth considering...

VML

Nice touch on the metal, Steve. The temper line looks like a rolling wave on the ocean. I admire your taste.

I think cheap is a good operative word for any Konvention. Chances are, I won't make it this March though.

munk