• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Another string of pearls w/antler

SOLD

Damascus hunter with custom fit sheath.
This is the last of this billet

BF47.jpg

BF47a.jpg

BF47b.jpg

BF47c.jpg

Thickness: 5/32 inch at ricasso
Steel: 15N20 1084
Blade: 5" with a 4.5” cutting edge
O/A/L: 9.5"
Grind: Flat
Finish: Patina
Fittings: brass with brass pined handle
Spacers: Bacote wood
Handle: Mule deer crown
Sheath: Tooled - hand stiched - 8 ounce leather
Price: $175.00 - shipping 10.00 with insurance in the US; USPS Priority Mail. Overseas shipping - actual cost. We have a merchants account and take all major credit cards, paypal or other forms of payment.

This knife comes with a certificate of origin.

Thanks for showing interest. Email moyerart@rmci.net

That was a nice piece of Damascus. I hate to see the pearls go away. I like the shape of the handle. Nice job Jim.

Thanks for sharing
In His Service,
Reid Allen

Thanks folks for those kind words. This is just the last of this billet and do plan on making more string of pearls billets.

I'll take it Jim...I'll contact you tomorrow am, if that's OK...getting my little guy ready for bed.

Thanks,
Brian

I'll take it Jim...I'll contact you tomorrow am, if that's OK...getting my little guy ready for bed.

Thanks,
Brian

I will mark this as a sale pending Brian and wait for your morning email.

Best to you and yours,

Jim

I received this knife at the beginning of this week...It won't be my last from Jim, that is for sure...the fit and finish is top notch and the edge is perfect.

Fast deal and a VERY well made, reasonably priced product! I am already eyeing more of his work.

Thanks Jim

I received this knife at the beginning of this week...It won't be my last from Jim, that is for sure...the fit and finish is top notch and the edge is perfect.

Fast deal and a VERY well made, reasonably priced product! I am already eyeing more of his work.

Thanks Jim

You are more than welcome, it was great working with you.

Jim

Mr. Jim,

Please craft more packages like this to give us other folks the opportunity to own such fine working mans tools!.. Your work looks so very fine Sir, if I may say so.

Best,
Anthony

Back