• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Another to go...

Here's another tool that needs a new home, a NIB Leatherman Wave $65 Shipped. It's the newer model with the removable driver bits. 2nd generation I believe as it has the locking tools.

-Chris

Would you be interested in a trade with a Spyderco SS Delica, pe? The knife as seen almost no use, and have been carried 10 days max (some very light scratches on the SS scales). Let me know :)

Thanks for the offer but I'm mostly looking to sell right now. I'll let you know if I change my mind though. The only knife I am really looking for right now is a Buck 112. Thanks again and take care.

The Wave comes out to $90 after taxes (in Ontario) at MEC. At $25 off I'm sure someone will snatch it soon.

Last edited:
To sweeten the deal I can throw in a brand new Fuse and its sheath for an extra $15 if you buy the Wave. So that would be a Wave, Fuse and their sheaths for a total of $80 shipped. Thanks for looking.

Back