• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Anthony Griffon Lanny's Clip Flipper

Charr

Platinum Member
Car just hit 80,000 miles a little while ago and need to do the usual pre-100,000 tune-up, so I figured it would be a good time to clear out some that don't get carried enough.

First "I'll take it" followed by immediate PM will get it, but prompt payment is required please. International is a no-go, unless I have done business with you in the past. All prices include priority flat-rate shipping, if you would like insurance on anything bellow $200 let me know and we can work that out as well. All knives over $200 will have insurance equal to or greater than their value included in the price.

IMG_3631.JPG

IMG_3635.JPG

IMG_3634.JPG

All Knives shown in the first picture but not listed here are listed in their appropriate forums.

1. One-off flipper in S110V steel with a really nice acid wash finish that I've never seen on another knife. Etching has a pattern to it that just can't be described well with words. Great little knife, but doesn't get carried enough.

Price: $OLD shipped (I paid $500 for it new from Anthony)

Last edited:
Hello! If available, I will take the Anthony Griffin. Will PM this afternoon for payment details.

C

Back