• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Bad Anthony Wade, aka Ben Infidel

Spark

HPIC - Hatas gonna Hate
Staff member
Administrator
Super Mod
Just a heads up about this nut job.

First, he registers and immediately tries to sell 10 Benchmade Infidels as a gold member. Obviously this is against the rules.

JoEa8iW.png

ZATvbqi.png

He also posted this picture
LTkUT0W.jpg

Obviously, someone closing their business isn't selling as an individual, but needs a dealer membership. @Boru13 warned him about this shortly after the post was made, then told outright he needed a dealer membership. He was also called out for requiring PP F&F instead of the normal transactions that have buyer protection.

Anthony ignored the warning, so the thread was moved to the back end. He then created two new threads, which were also closed, and then he was banned.

On Monday he called me with a case of the ass, whining that he didn't really have 10 infidels for sale, and that we were being too harsh on him, and it's all someone else's fault, insulting me and the mods, etc. I told him that violating TOS results in a ban, and wasn't interested in his excuses. He, naturally, opens a paypal dispute, I respond, and figure it's over.

So what does he do? If you guessed "register another profile, pay for another gold membership, then get banned immediately and opens another paypal dispute" you win a prize. Witness the douchebaggery: https://www.bladeforums.com/threads/nothing-here.1710541

Thus, we're going to put this out there.

Anthony M Wade, who claims to be "Retired US Army Medic 1-14 Cav. Fort Lewis Wa." and a "male nurse" with "3 tours Iraq" is untrustworthy, tried to scam the community, and when called out on his behavior, lied to Paypal as well. He tried to scam us out of the proper level of membership, paypal out of seller fees, and who knows who else.

Be warned when doing business with him. The 2nd time he registered he did so using a vgcc.edu email address, so if someone happens to google Anthony Wade at VGCC then maybe this thread will turn up. I'm not going to post his phone number tho.

In short, don't come back Anthony. You aren't welcome here.

Pretty sure this is his reddit profile
https://www.reddit.com/user/Juicy_Soup

If you look at his posts he's selling a ton of these infidels.

Asshole posted them shipped, insured, and G&S there.

“These prices include shipping with insurance and PayPal G&S, of course.”

Of course. :rolleyes: Guess he’s not out to fleece Reddit users.

Eat a sack of dicks, Anthony, and thanks for the BF contributions.

I caught a sketchy vibe from that thread immediately.o_O
Thanks for looking out!:thumbsup:

This looks suspiciously like an inside job where somebody swiped some inventory from a store or dealer and now needs to move the hot goods. Or clones-be interesting to see the backside of one of those, specifically the pocket clip. Could even be a bunch of knives unsuspecting postal customers never received. Then the guy gets a mad on because he's not allowed to break the rules. A whole lotta weird and not a lot to trust with this guy.

Anthony M Wade, who claims to be "Retired US Army Medic 1-14 Cav. Fort Lewis Wa." and a "male nurse" with "3 tours Iraq"

It would be interesting to know if this is the truth..........So often business scams and stolen valour go together.o_O

Thanks for taking out the trash Boss Man.:thumbsup:

That was freaking hilarious, thanks for the laugh Kevin.

I saw that douche-nozzle a mile away. And when I asked him a simple question about the BMs he was selling, he claimed one thing, then sent a second PM claiming something else. At best, he's a liar. His price wasn't even that good. It was very clear to me that he was going to be a short-timer here with his defensiveness and insults.

Spark Spark idk if this is a coincidence but a guy ...... just put a few BMs and Hogues up on the Auto exchange today.

Oh what fun! Maybe it is him and he can be banned again!!! And if we’re lucky maybe he’ll post another thread flaming the world for our enjoyment!

Goody!

Yeah, the plot definitely thickens on those new listings. Way too much irony in there...

If you google that name he's using, it yields some interesting results about fraud and SEC violations. Hmmm...
That's definitely interesting. This new guy just caught my eye earlier and thought it warranted a second look.

Well, the new guys' posts were allowed to stand after Frank cleaned them up. I still have my suspicions though, way too much coincidence there for me to believe the guy is not somehow connected with Mr. Wade. o_O I'm sure time will tell...

Well, the new guys' posts were allowed to stand after Frank cleaned them up. I still have my suspicions though, way too much coincidence there for me to believe the guy is not somehow connected with Mr. Wade. o_O I'm sure time will tell...
Yea their usually pretty good at catching stuff like that but it's not saying Mr. Wade isn't using a proxy now.

Back