Any Ideal on the next sprint run?

I've seen the full size calypso in brown g 10 is out now, but that might be an exclusive, not a sprint. I was disappointed to see that it had pins instead of screws, I like to be able to take apart my knives to clean them if I use them hard.. So I am waiting for a caly 3 grey g 10 / super blue, I've heard that they did some, but KC is taking pre orders so I might do that to be safe. Anybody know when that will be out. Oh, and I think Q3 the blue g 10 Lava should be great, the original lava is an incredibly comfortable little knife.

I've seen the full size calypso in brown g 10 is out now, but that might be an exclusive, not a sprint. I was disappointed to see that it had pins instead of screws, I like to be able to take apart my knives to clean them if I use them hard.. So I am waiting for a caly 3 grey g 10 / super blue, I've heard that they did some, but KC is taking pre orders so I might do that to be safe. Anybody know when that will be out. Oh, and I think Q3 the blue g 10 Lava should be great, the original lava is an incredibly comfortable little knife.

The Caly 3 Super Blue is pinned as well - just an FYI in case you did not catch this. -

ahhh, thanks for telling me berserk.. can't believe I missed that. I love the knife even if it is pinned, but it does worry me a little.. I wonder if any of this years sprints/exclusives are not pinned...

Back