Any news about Maher & Grosh?

Alex.Y.

Gold Member
Last December I've contacted with M&G and they told me that they plan on a release in the near future. Nothing was heard about it since. They previously said they were working on an upcoming release with another manufacturer rather than GEC. Does anyone knows anything about any M&G activity and who they work with currently, if they do at all?

Still crickets. I guess no M&G for us anytime soon. If anyone heard anything about them being active currently or recently, please share.

Still crickets. I guess no M&G for us anytime soon. If anyone heard anything about them being active currently or recently, please share.
I was skeptical when I heard they were working with another manufacturer. Basically, there are no other manufacturers. They may be able to find a single cutlery person who puts together knives.
Stay tuned!!! I can say no more!!! :rolleyes: ;)

Excellent. That’s all the update I need. ;)

Here is one from the last run of M&G‘s to tide us over until the next run.

uWR4zDM.jpg

Last edited:
I'd love to get my hands on another M&G. They have some nice designs. Hopefully the M&G knives will fly under the radar and I'll actually be able to pick one up. These actually sat on the shelf for a little giving me some time to think about it. Very glad I finally decided to grab it because it's now one of my favorite knives in the collection.

20230628_195123.jpg

I was skeptical when I heard they were working with another manufacturer. Basically, there are no other manufacturers. They may be able to find a single cutlery person who puts together knives.
That's what I was thinking too...
Woah! Thank you, Charlie! So it is GEC who makes 'em again, great!

Still it is just a bit... unpleasant that M&G themselves don't answer at all.

It's not that people enjoy frenzies, but given the demand increase with the limited supply, it is unavoidable, unless these are produced specifically for a small group of people, clubs, or member orgs.

Unfortunately, I don't belong to any of the above 😆

I am surprised that no one has posted any pictures of the latest run of M&G’s. The latest run was produced by Albers Cutlery.

edit: Sorry guys. I didn’t mean to start a rumor. I definitely was thinking of the J.B.F. Champlin run of new knives which were made by Albers Cutlery.

Last edited:
Back