Any Robeson Fans?

Love the knives (had a two blade stamped "Sure Edge" with a "Pocket-Eze" shield. (it did have hidden/sunken tangs) "Texas Jack" from c.1910~1917) but it was lost during my last move. 🥺🥺🥺😭😭☹️
Replacing it is not a viable option since I had the stroke. ☹️

I'd like the booklet, but will stay out so someone that is able to collect them can get it. 😁👍
Send me your address.... I'll have one for you...
Brent

You don't see too many stock knives, I know, because I've searched diligently! This 4 inch in strawberry bone is from the 1950s, still tight and sharp.

wQKH2IB.jpg

I have been looking to purchase a robeson, there was one that they claimed was robeson but didn't have robeson name on it,another claiming there Robeson was made by queen.im not touching any of them until I'm armed with more knowledge. Can't afford anymore mistakes lol.

I have been looking to purchase a robeson, there was one that they claimed was robeson but didn't have robeson name on it,another claiming there Robeson was made by queen.im not touching any of them until I'm armed with more knowledge. Can't afford anymore mistakes lol.
If it was a pocket-eze, that's a real Robeson. It was one of their brand names.

The queen ones, they are just using the name. Kind of like all the other old names now being made by Cooper and GEC. Homage to a company from the past.

If it was a pocket-eze, that's a real Robeson. It was one of their brand names.

The queen ones, they are just using the name. Kind of like all the other old names now being made by Cooper and GEC. Homage to a company from the past.
No it wasn't a pocket-eze.ive been reading as much as I can find about queen,keeps me occupied, I'm fortunate to have post concussion syndrome so I can read something last week and need to reread a few days later lol.but it seems a few people were mad at queen back in the day.who knows what are the facts.but I've bought a few older queen patterns that gec continued to make(so I have the early gec lol)I find i can get some gec patterns that are unattainable to me.and hopefully equal in quality.

I'm fortunate to live about 10 minutes away from Tom Kalcevic who is a well regarded authority on Robeson knives and history.... He recently authored a booklet on the company and family....

He'd like to get some copies in the hands of Robeson fans and collectors... I have about 20 copies to distribute free of charge.... Send me your address and I'll get a copy in the mail to you by next week.... First come until I run out...
Send address to bkmorris49@yahoo.com
Thanks for sending these to us!! Love it

Tom and I are getting together Tuesday for a Halloween burger..... He's bringing another 25 booklets for me to send out.... If you, or a friend, would like one, send me your mailing address....
Thanks,
Brent
Nice, informative booklet, Brent!!! Thank you for sending it!! :cool:

Got mine, thanks Brent :thumbsup:
I'm fortunate to live about 10 minutes away from Tom Kalcevic who is a well regarded authority on Robeson knives and history.... He recently authored a booklet on the company and family....

He'd like to get some copies in the hands of Robeson fans and collectors... I have about 20 copies to distribute free of charge.... Send me your address and I'll get a copy in the mail to you by next week.... First come until I run out...
Send address to bkmorris49@yahoo.com

Email sent with address, would love to read if you still have copies remaining. I have ulterior motives for collecting Robeson, my son's initials are RCC so every time I see a nice sample with the RCC engraving I try to pick it up-- my son is young still but one day he will have a neat little collection of "personalized" slipjoints!

Email sent with address, would love to read if you still have copies remaining. I have ulterior motives for collecting Robeson, my son's initials are RCC so every time I see a nice sample with the RCC engraving I try to pick it up-- my son is young still but one day he will have a neat little collection of "personalized" slipjoints!
Book mailed today....
Brent

Back