• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Anybody ever used nicnac.net?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just wondering if anyone here has ever purchased anything from nicnac.net? I have heard mixed opinions on the legitamacy of their business. Any recomendations????

I've made a couple of purchases from them. Both went through with no problems

Hi PJ. I assure you Horizon Bladeworks is alive and well and that we take care of our customers. In the 14 years we have been in business we have had a few customers try to defraud us in different ways. As you know these types of people are very vindictive when they don't get their way and revert to spreading lies on sites like the ripoff report. Most people know that the rip off report is a sham and an extorsion racket trying to shake down legitimate businesses that have been targetted. Fair people will read the voluminous rebutals but many only read the headline. We refuse to buckle under to these attempts of extorsion, it's just our character. The same character that insures our customers are always treated fairly.

Thanks. Nick

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back