Anybody get the brouwer?

I'm about thiiiiissssss close to pulling the trigger on one. Definitely needs a deep carry clip but I'm trying to talk myself out of dropping $200 on another 3" knife.

Isn't there something I could do better with my mad knife money?

And, for those who have one, how close in size are they to a CRK Sebenza?
If it's any consolation, they're only $175.

Just take the clip off and carry in your pocket like a traditional. This knife looks like it’s would feel great without a clip.

I picked one up. Really liking the size and ergos. I switched out the clip for a deep carry as well. Sweet little knife.

I'm about thiiiiissssss close to pulling the trigger on one. Definitely needs a deep carry clip but I'm trying to talk myself out of dropping $200 on another 3" knife.

Isn't there something I could do better with my mad knife money?

And, for those who have one, how close in size are they to a CRK small Sebenza?
20181004_115756.jpg

Well, just landed the Brouwer. Kind of disappointed. I'm a lefty and when I moved the clip to the G10 side, they are too short to grab the threads.

This isn't the first time I've had this issue with Spyderco. Seems like it was my Domino that had this issue.

The last time they sent longer screws, hopefully it's that easy again.....

Overall, it seems like a well done knife, you, except for the right handed thing....:)

I got one and put one of the short MXG deep carry, not the Lynch knockoff one...I've been liking mine a lot. Rotating Lil Native, Rhino, and Brouwer as my taste for smaller knives grows.

I got one and put one of the short MXG deep carry, not the Lynch knockoff one...I've been liking mine a lot. Rotating Lil Native, Rhino, and Brouwer as my taste for smaller knives grows.
Is there a knockoff Lynch clip, or are you saying Lynch knockoffed MXG?

I like the blade shape and overall design, except the clip looks like they took it off another knife.

This really reminds me of the Strider PT, except that I could buy one without feeling like I need to take a shower.

Is there a knockoff Lynch clip, or are you saying Lynch knockoffed MXG?
Lynch made a clip and it became very popular and hard to get. So MXG basically copied it. I'm talking about the one with the large circle that allows access to the screws.

they had a caly jr superblue in stock

Hmmm, I guess I missed the release date on this. I'm on the "Send me email when this is in stock" list at Blade HQ and I haven't gotten anything. Any online places actually have them? I always thought the Calypso Jr. Lightweight was one of the best knives Spyderco ever made for EDC... I love my existing one but I'm not going to miss a chance to get one in Super Blue. And this one is going to be used, not left on a shelf in the box.

Back