Anybody have a custom or not normal Rodent-6 or Rodent-7 ?? Post pics?

Gonna slide this over to the Swamp Rat forum in hopes that some more folks drop some pix for ya. Please stand by and hold on to the rail as contents may shift during transport! :D

BladeForums_moving-van.jpg

Moved from the Busse discussion forum to the Swamp Rat discussion forum, with a redirect link left behind. :thumbup:

Makes me really really want to get my hands on both now!!!!! Some sweet SR101 floating around these days!

Luck, you're one lucky fella! ;) :D
I think I have only seen 3 of them on Exchange so far...
Why didn't I get one in the Ganza? :mad::grumpy::(

why couldn't you order same handle color and blade finish from the custom shop? Am I missing something about the military overrun? Different thickness or something?

why couldn't you order same handle color and blade finish from the custom shop? Am I missing something about the military overrun? Different thickness or something?

Blade shape is different and it does not have a double guard.

You could order the MO version from CS, but it will probably run $50-60 more than it did in the Ganza. Purely economies of scale...

You could order the MO version from CS, but it will probably run $50-60 more than it did in the Ganza. Purely economies of scale...

When I wanted a Desert Shadow Camo Waki, Trissy told me they didn't offer it. Then I asked if it was just the Waki and was told DSC isn't offered by the CS on any blade. That was several months ago, and before the new site launch with the CS page and all. I would be interested to know if this policy has changed. If so, I'm in for a big order from the swamp...

When I wanted a Desert Shadow Camo Waki, Trissy told me they didn't offer it. Then I asked if it was just the Waki and was told DSC isn't offered by the CS on any blade. That was several months ago, and before the new site launch with the CS page and all. I would be interested to know if this policy has changed. If so, I'm in for a big order from the swamp...

Sorry, I meant the MO blade configuration, not sure about the colors.

thanks everybody. Got some sweet pieces here!

One more question, anyone know how much it costs in general to get a different color coating on a blade about as big as the 6? what about G10?

thanks everybody. Got some sweet pieces here!

One more question, anyone know how much it costs in general to get a different color coating on a blade about as big as the 6? what about G10?

For that one, Dober, you'll have to e-mail either Tristine or Josh at the shop.

Back