Anybody want to play fantasy dream build?

You know, like the rest of you, I really like Rick's custom grinds but it wasn't too long ago when my fantasy dream build could have been a stonewashed production Wharnie with a textured CF scale and other goodies;)

You know, like the rest of you, I really like Rick's custom grinds but it wasn't too long ago when my fantasy dream build could have been a stonewashed production Wharnie with a textured CF scale and other goodies;)

That's the beauty of this thread and in some ways what has been recently offered. Dream it up...post it as a long-shot for reality idea...then BAM! The Ranch offers something close to what some of us daydream about. NOT in anyway saying this thread inspires reality!

The thing is, Rick, Rob and the rest of the crew are always dreaming up things they want to do, the ideas certainly seem to exceed the number of hours and machine time available. So, we can dream it up, but there is a good chance they have already thought about it and are just trying to prioritize what can get done.

I am still looking forward to a 3" wharnie, I have been pestering them for what seems like years, I believe the first time I mentioned it to them the response was "get in line, it forms back there".

:)

I think I can see the light at the end of the tunnel.

Yes, Rick and the Ranch bring the awesome. All we can do is chat over neat ideas that play on the brilliance already been brought into being. Like when a WF FXM Skinner is mentioned (for example), we all can visualize it because Rick already created the parts of the whole.

I think when Rick wakes up in the morning he pisses excellence!!! haha! And we see that in his designs, knives we dream of, collect and use :D

Back