• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Anyone buy from Queencutlerycollectors.com?

I bought one knife through them, which I was dissatisfied with. I e-mailed them about replacing it, and I never got a response. Luckily, Bill Horn at Cumberland Knifeworks read a post of mine on another board where I was bitching about it, and he offered to replace it for me.

This is my only experience with them, but I'll never go back. For obvious reasons, I've become a loyal customer of Bill's ever since. I highly recommend you check out his site at www.cumberlandknifeworks.com

In addition to a great selection and great service, his prices are very competetive.

Welcome to Bladeforums!

ThreadMoving.jpg

Thanks for the info. I placed my order with Cumberland Knife Works this evening.

catboat said:
I'm Thinking of buying a Queen Cutlery Knife. I found one on a website:http://www.queencutlerycollectors.com/default.htm. They don't have a phone number to call (to ask questions). Anyone every buy a knife from this website? Good/bad site? Thanks.

I ordered from them about 4-5 times.Fast,excellent service.The schatt and Morgan line they sell has better fit/finish then the standard Queen line.

Back