Anyone else think there should be a Griptilian XL?

I'd buy a few. I find the "large" Griptilian still too small for most things. A Griptilian along the size of an 806 AFCK would be awesome.

I have both the mini and regular Ritter. I am satisfied with both sizes. I wouldn't want to go smaller than a mini and the girth on the larger regular is perfect for me. I wouldn't be opposed to a larger Grip, but personally...why? I've been tempted by the humongous Tatanka, but again I have to ask myself...why?

I think there are many blade in BKC that fit "inexpensive worker folder over 3.5-inch blade" category.

Also, keep in mind that if there are choice between 4-inch blade with full liner vs capsuled (Like Grip, 94X, etc) liner, wich one would you chose?

I will chose full liner, and I own Rift, Adamas, Contego, and 710.

I'm thinking an XL Grip would be not necessarily too wieght forward bit too light in the handle at that size. Now if they made a fixed 4.25" Grip with bolted scales? I'm in on that for at least two. But then the 375 is already out there. Although the geometry of the Griptilian is more precis and I just want one now.

Back