• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Anyone ever order from Outfitter Country?

They appear to be the cheapest place to pick up a Spyderco Matriarch atm. Just wondering if anyone has dealt with them at all?

I emailed to ask if they are an authorized Spyderco dealer to which they said yes but I did not see them directly on Spyderco's list. I believe they are a online store only, no store front.

Yup, I've picked up a few blades from them (via Amazon) over the years, and their pricing and shipping has always been good. Have a Ladybug in the mail from them right now in fact....

Yup, I've picked up a few blades from them (via Amazon) over the years, and their pricing and shipping has always been good. Have a Ladybug in the mail from them right now in fact....

Awesome. I was a bit skeptical based on all the stories about fakes I hear, though i've never heard of any fake matriarchs. The price with Outfitter Country was the best I found, I think i'll pull the trigger, thanks!

Wouldn't use them again personally.

Brought an axe from them through ebay, it was defective(looked like a second). Strung me along even offering partial refund the day before ebay buyer protection ran out.... guess what the next day? Didn't want to talk to me at all told me to go F myself effectively.
One would figure when you sell an axe that has an eye is so lopsided one side only has ~1mm of steel you would want to make it right.

never had an issue with them, mainly purchase from them via eBay, most of my Spydercos are from them.

Back