1. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

Anyone ever order from Outfitter Country?

Discussion in 'FEEDBACK: The Good, The Bad, The Ugly!' started by vancityguy, Dec 16, 2015.

1. vancityguy

vancityguy

Dec 14, 2015
    They appear to be the cheapest place to pick up a Spyderco Matriarch atm. Just wondering if anyone has dealt with them at all?

I emailed to ask if they are an authorized Spyderco dealer to which they said yes but I did not see them directly on Spyderco's list. I believe they are a online store only, no store front.

2. bRIBEGuy

bRIBEGuy

May 31, 2014
    Yup, I've picked up a few blades from them (via Amazon) over the years, and their pricing and shipping has always been good. Have a Ladybug in the mail from them right now in fact....

3. vancityguy

vancityguy

Dec 14, 2015
    Awesome. I was a bit skeptical based on all the stories about fakes I hear, though i've never heard of any fake matriarchs. The price with Outfitter Country was the best I found, I think i'll pull the trigger, thanks!

4. vancityguy

vancityguy

Dec 14, 2015
    anyone else dealt with them? be nice to hear some more feedback.

5. Cursum Perficio

Cursum Perficio

Oct 27, 2012
    I did buy a folding knife from them once a while back, it arrived here in NZ no prob.

6. 2manyknives

2manyknives

Aug 9, 2006
    I've ordered a few knives from Australia - didn't have any dramas.

7. Spinny

Spinny

Jan 6, 2014
    Purchased from them in the past on Amazon. No problems whatsoever.

8. vancityguy

vancityguy

Dec 14, 2015
    Thanks guys, I'm going to try them out as the price is too good to pass up.

9. Phoynix

Phoynix Basic Member Basic Member

Dec 21, 2013
    Wouldn't use them again personally.

Brought an axe from them through ebay, it was defective(looked like a second). Strung me along even offering partial refund the day before ebay buyer protection ran out.... guess what the next day? Didn't want to talk to me at all told me to go F myself effectively.
    One would figure when you sell an axe that has an eye is so lopsided one side only has ~1mm of steel you would want to make it right.

10. vilePossum

vilePossum

Jan 14, 2015
    never had an issue with them, mainly purchase from them via eBay, most of my Spydercos are from them.